Corrupt a wish [game]

Granted but it’s won by aliens

I wish mom never found the poop sock

Granted, but your dad will soon find it

I wish for time and space to break, ultimately destorying the universe

Granted, but due to the lack of time and space, you forgot about all of the matter that used to take up space, that matter then all collapses in on itself since time and space no longer exists, and ultimately causes another big bang. Due to this, a completely new universe is created; and, due to the fact this universe is new, you essentially just made the universe last longer than it would’ve due to the fact 14 billion years had already passed in the previous universe.

I wish for world peace through the means of mental abuse, physical abuse, murder in all forms, but still allowing for conflict that ultimately leads to a positive resolution with a lack of any permanent or almost-permanent damage.

Granted, you now live in the Matrix and every human is sleep dreaming there with you.

I wish for a computer immune to hackers

Granted, but since the delivery system is awful it arrives broken.
(Unfixable)

I wish for my own stand. (JoJo’s reference)

Granted, Aqua is now your stand and is quite useless (Konosuba reference)

I wish for some very comfortable slippers to wear at home

Granted. You get the most comfortable slippers in the entire world from an artisan shop in Russia. Now, since you didn’t pay for those slippers and instead stole them, an army of Russian assassins now know your location at all times, and are coming to kill you.

I wish that Ckarl was the worlds most common name, and everyone would have it and be very confused.