Crazy project: finding out how many blocks of each there is on a standard size world

Latest update:

I’ve finally removed a monster of an ocean! Playing on an iPhone it’s the size of 2 and a half fullly zoomed out view. Luckily it’s at the North Pole, So it’s all full of ice. However it’s so large that the other end constantly melts. It’s taken me the best part of a week and it’s just under 100,000 ice blocks removed which is 63 chests!

Just a section of the ocean I’ve removed

I haven’t been removing much as I stupidly decided to play one of the games that keeps popping up in the adverts. I’m currently averaging at 10 chests removed a day

Nice work Georgie :slight_smile:️ Your tempting me to check out my old mining world!
I’m guilty of other game ads catching my eye! Which game caught your attention :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Rise of civilisations got me. Kinda glued to it :joy:

Soo…I’ve been kinda distracted with a few other games to do this project for the past few weeks. However I’ve gotten those out of my system and have gotten back to this with great gusto!

Over 400,000 blocks removed so far.

Over 250 chests, filled with goodies.

57 gems found so far.

2 accidental deaths :grimacing::grimacing:

For an in depth look at what I’ve removed so far is found on the google sheets link in the OP

First time I’ve ever found a troll that has been naturally trapped!

Handy!

Turns out, trolls don’t survive a fall from sea level down to lava. R.I.P Womble