Creative mode free?

Hi I’m new here and I have been playing The blockheads for a while; I was thinking why not make the game so you can just pick creative mode when you make the world. I mean so you can see what the blockheads really has to offer and what you can look forward to when you progress in the game. I’m sure I read that to get creative mode you have to have 500tc! Correct me if I’m wrong. I mean that’s a lot! I’m sure the younger players can’t get that much tc and I know you can watch videos to get some tc. But the videos aren’t always available and it would take a really long time! But could anyone think of a easier way to get creative mode?
Please correct me if I have been mistaken. Or if I have done anything wrong. :smiley:

3 Likes

Welcome to the community. have a cookie :cookie:
you already can. its called “custom rules” to enable it, when youre making a world select “custom” instead of survival. change the options as you like & then create. click the pause menu BEFORE SPAWNING IN and press “options” then “world options” scroll down to “spawn items” and click it. click a slot and press custom. sorry if some parts were unclear, im aussie and were a bit lazy with language…

3 Likes

Creative mode isn’t custom rules.

Where did you read that? Because nothing costs over 200 tc since you pay actual money for servers the current creative mode is custom rules image

I think they mean to get the portal, then get a trade portal, then upgrade it all the way, so they can buy just about everything.

4 Likes

Exactly. That involves getting and using TC. But you could also look for a custom server that already has a level 6 TP, and maybe one that offers everything for free. You can’t take any of that stuff off server, but it lets you see what is there.

4 Likes