Dead Game, Community Isn't Entirely Gone

Well, it’s been about 2 years since The Blockheads got its last update. There’s very little activity from the developers regarding this game. I think they may have shut down production of it. I see so many servers shutting down because of the new update, and the most people of seen on servers at a time was 8. When I played back in 2017, I used to see over 15 people on EVERY SERVER! I want to see updates again, I have SO many ideas! So, let’s get this topic seen by Dave himself, and SAVE THIS GAME!

5 Likes

Yeah, a lot of people feel the same way. Sadly, the game is pretty much long gone. There’s no more ROI for it according to Milla, and Dave is working on a new game that takes up most of his time. :cry:

2 Likes

It sucks, too. I practically GREW UP with this game.

1 Like

My server got to 10 the other night I think it could easily get to 16 soon I hope the only reason the game is “dead” is because people think it is

9 Likes

What’s your server? I’ll join.

1 Like

It has a thread here I will invite you to it

1 Like

Please do.

2015 - 2017 were the golden years.
I remember having the thrill of being on the front page of the server list myself. Though more updates would be nice, but I doubt it will happen since MajicDave’s first priority is sapiens.

7 Likes

It’s “dead” in the sense that the game is far from the peak that it was at in 2013. That doesn’t make the game any worse though.

5 Likes

like @GlassRose said but also with something but a personal wisdom from me added onto it

all good things come to an end, that’s why they seem to go by so fast

3 Likes

Yes Let’s save The blockheads game and I have to much works in my buildings but we have to save the game it’s so much fun with multiplayer friends that will be enjoyable. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Should we tell other people about it? Word of mouth?

1 Like

NO, Don’t let it die!! It is very much entertaining. I think many older people like it too, just keep a simple version going. We don’t need all the fancy do-dads… Thanks

3 Likes

Nobody wants it to die, but all good things come to an end eventually. The developer has every single bit of focus on developing a new game called Sapiens. The Blockheads isn’t going to immediately go away. It will likely receive maintenance if necessary, but I wouldn’t expect much else. Even a simpler version of the game might take some work. Even then, I assume that people would want access to all of the features that are in the full version. :slight_smile:

Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.

-Dr. Seuss

8 Likes

Maybe one day…

The games updates are dead. The community is still alive, so to speak.

1 Like

As alive as it used to be?

WE CAN SAVE IT

Wait, how?

No, but it’s still… going?