Decorate a tree, get server credit

It’s about that time of year again when it’s time to go tree hunting for a Christmas tree, so let’s do it in all our servers!

Your challenge, should you choose to accept it, is to decorate a Christmas tree for your favorite server. You can put gems on an existing tree, make a pixel art of a tree, build one out of blocks, or anything else you can come up with! You are welcome to collaborate with others on the server to make something spectacular :slight_smile:

Post a picture of your tree here, and on 2019-12-12T07:00:00Z everyone’s trees will be put into a poll that will be open for 3 days. When that poll closes, the server that hosts the winning tree will get 30 days of credit!

You may submit one tree per server you play on, multiple players may submit a tree for any given server. Be sure to let me know what server the tree is on when posting a picture!

day%203%20decotree%20(2)
Advent Calendar Day 3

9 Likes

How exciting! I can’t wait to see all the trees! :grinning: :christmas_tree:

Mines is from Bimci City

11 Likes

Wait where do we post?

Can a tree be built on one server but the credit to go a different server?

Right here!

No, the intent here is to encourage people to play on the server they want to promote :wink:

Is the server public? I don’t see any by that name.

Good luck everyone!

This is my tree from Expert Survival with the badger on top. This world is also owned by theoctopuspm

7 Likes

Here is my tree. The world is called Expert Survival. A few worlds have that name, the owner is theoctopusbm. Classic view for me.

12 Likes

This is a tree from the server world called Click Bait owned by TIP3R

8 Likes

I traveled to the north pole to help decorate for Christmas and made another tree :slight_smile: (and a few other things)

Expert Survival (Owner: theOctopusbm)
image image

7 Likes

I’m an hour late but submissions are now closed!

Pick your favorite tree, and the server it is built on will get 30 days credit :slight_smile:

Vote for your favorite tree!

• H3C4v2
  • Vinc3Gw3n
  • Catage
  • Starybim
  • bread_tree

0 voters

7 Likes

I’m voting for Catage but I don’t know how to submit it.

Just click on the name you want to vote for in the poll above, it should fill the circle next to the name. Votes will be revealed later today :slight_smile:

Congrats @Starybim! You’ve won the first contest! I can’t seem to find the world to give credit to it though, is it private?

It is we’ve been having hacker problems and starrybim doesn’t want I open it up for a little bit. I don’t think it’s public again