Decorate for Christmas, get server credit

Time for the last build competition of this calendar! In the first competition, I asked you to build a tree. In the second, a snowman. This time, I’m leaving it up to you.

You can decorate your current base, build a star, stuff a stocking, or something else, but time is short! This competition closes at December 24, 2019 7:00 PM, at which time voting will be open for the usual 3 days. Like the last two events, build on the server you want to receive credit, and be sure to let me know what server it is. :slight_smile:

day%2020%20build
Advent Calendar Day 20

7 Likes

@TheFoil, you should try decorating your server for this build competition. It’d be fun! :smile:

The server isn’t even out yet!

I know, but you could still build one anyways.

1 Like

This one was built on Trafalger Family. Idk that this is the right place to post my tree for the competition.

6 Likes

introducin “The World of Winterland,” located to the right of spawn on Click Bait by TIP3R. (this was possible with 2 other people :wink: kudos to them!)

Happy Holidays from the Click Bait Staff Team! :christmas_tree::gift::sparkles:

6 Likes

Yyyyup, I had to use ‘em cause I couldn’t find a tree.

Gotta say, it’s quite a stylish alternative for your everyday living room family Christmas tree!

Starlight skys 5

4 Likes

The Whitehouse is ready for Santa. Just for fun, not in the competition

4 Likes

I’ve decided to cancel the poll and just give credit to everyone as I don’t want to need to check the forum during Christmas :slight_smile: The following servers have just received 30 days of credit.

• Traflager Family
  • Click Bait
  • Starlight Skys 5
8 Likes

Wow, merry Christmas to you too!

1 Like

WOOO GO SS5

Wow!! Thank you so much! You’re very generous and kind. Hope I’ll see you around on some servers! :+1: