DST Roleplay

I’m restarting so i can play with other people.
If you play dont starve then you should know how the game works

Rules and info

All characters’ names start with W. (There are 17 original don’t starve characters, but you can make new ones but you need to post their pros and cons)
You can have 4 characters max.
Dont make your original characters be OP
It’s encouraged that you come up with a drawing of your OC in dont starve style, but isn’t required(i just want to see them :3)

Players

Played by: Nobody

Played by: Me
Wolfgang
Wickerbottom
Wendy
Played by:Nobody

Wigfrid
Played by:Nobody

Played by: CandyCrush
!
Maxwell|388x500

Played by: CandyCrush

Original Characters

Post a drawing (optional) of your original character, their name (mandatory, must start with a W) and their pros and cons (mandatory)
Whitney
My OC
Abilities: Can swim (speed of a rowboat) Is neutral to sea hounds and tiger shark. Is dependent on wetness (is like an amphibian, even though it’s supposed to be fish-mammal)
Has tiger shark’s attacks but weaker (bite, dive, and ground smash)

1 Like

I was too late so i didn’t see what you wrote.
I’ll start the game then
Day 1
The florid postern flashes and out of it comes willow and wickerbottom.
“Ouch… Where am i?”
“Seems like we’re in a regular forest biome, but strange, I’ve never seen any human in these parts except for Maxwell, the one who put me here”
“I agree. Let’s get some materials and prepare for the night as usual”

1 Like

I am here to keep you company 0w0
Okay so I’m gonna pick WX and Webber as my characters. I don’t think I can keep more than 2 or I’ll struggle

1 Like

I’ll be busy with homework though
Be back in like 30 min :3

SCREAM, Willow is my name ;o

@itzHarley it’s harley :3

For a second I thought the title was daylight savings time roleplay but it’s don’t starve I think

1 Like

It’s just me and candy crush and before it was doge army
Im surprised, i thought dont starve was popular around here but only a few people played (just 2)

May I ask, what is “Don’t Starve”?

Maybe if that were explained, people might join in.

It’s a 2D-ish minecraft like game. As you would expect from MC, its a survival game but this game has a sanity meter, which changes the gameplay. I cant explain it well but you can use the wiki for more data. I’m fine with only me and @CandyCrush roleplaying, we know the game a lot

I have had a terrible day, lets play now
Wx falls out of the portal
WHAT HAPPENED.
It looks around and recognizes the Savannah, one of the best biomes to live in
NO, I THOUGHT THAT PORTAL WOULD TAKE ME BACK HOME… WELL I GUESS I’LL HAVE TO SURVIVE AGAIN.
It picks up some grass and manure for future farming. * snapping *
WHAT WAS THAT
it investigates the direction of the snap

Wicker and Willow were walking through the forest when they bump into a robot.
“What’s that?”
“It appears to be a self sufficient automaton.”
“HMM SENTIENT LIFE FORMS. IVE NEVER SEEN ONES EXCEPT FOR THE PIGS BUT THEY ARE TOO DUMB TO CIVILIZE”
“I suppose that with our group of 3 we will need large quantities of nourishment to sustain ourselves. I shall go looking for edible berries and some more food.”
Wicker leaves to find food, willow decides to get wood and other resources to build a base.
“IVE GOT NOTHING TO DO. I’LL HUNT SOME MEATLINGS THEN.”
The team meets together and makes a campfire for the night

Im trying to draw my OC Whitney but i just have no idea how to merge a shark and a person so that it looks ok :triumph:

Wonder if I can make an ok original character :thinking:

this can go in #games like the other rp’s if you want, i just realized that
you don’t have to, but if you want people who aren’t in forums to read the rp, then i’d suggest moving it

Thanks for the tip :3
Candycrush and i are usually busy so even we dont add to the thread much

1 Like

Not really busy just lazy :sleeping: maybe I can’t manage having all these characters and writing so much. Let’s change the way the Roleplay works and each of us has 1 character.

Some music to hear whilst typing.

All right so you pick who you want to keep. I’ll use WX.
Ok so the other characters disappeared without a trace and our characters have no memory. And it becomes day 2, wx has a tiny base and basic supplies.

I keep wicker.
Day 2~ Wicker talks to wx about what to do
“WHENEVER I TRY TO SURVIVE I LOOK FOR CLOCKWORKS”
“Clockworks are dangerous machines. We should collect some meats and pig skins to make a ham bat and some logs for armor. We will be prepared for the fight that way”

Wx and wicker go to the forest and chop trees down and kill any pigs nearby