Earning Admin On Servers

Ok server owners. I would just like to ask, are there any servers I could either easily EARN admin, or any servers I could get admin on. I do like doing welcome messages, Basic HTML Guide obviously. So i can do that for new servers, i am active, and have done a welcome message before for reference. I did the welcome message for a server called E. So you can use that as reference to how i do welcome messages. I am kind to players, and also to fellow admins. So that is all for this post.

Wasn’t E owned by @Brer-Rabbit?

E is owned by someone named RecklessMite. I dont know if that is Brer-Rabbit’s name, but that is the owners name.

No, I owned a server where you weren’t allowed to say that letter though. :wink:

4 Likes

But its in your name…

lol

1 Like

Brxr-Rabbit?

1 Like

I’d suggest just joining a server and trying to earn it rather then looking for servers who will just give you admin. People may need help with welcome messages but they definitely will not just give you admin because you say you’re a good person. You have to prove that you are capable and deserving of it. That is at least how I see it.

4 Likes

My name was different on that server because of the rule, Brothr Rabbit. Lol

1 Like