Have you ever lost your worlds? Has a griefer destroyed your land? Have you ever wanted to move your Blockhead game to another device?
Here is the new guide to answer all of that.
The answer is ifunbox
To Back Up Your Beloved Worlds:
- Download ifunbox to your computer
- Once the program is set up, plug in your device that has the world.
- Go to User Applications
- Go to Blockheads
- Go to Library
- Go to Application Support
- Go to Saves
- Now go into the saves folder and using the program (once you have the program you will understand) copy all your saves to your computer. Put those saves in a folder to be tidy.
Now you have them backed up.
Note Must do this every time you have made new progress. Just delete the old folder first and copy the new saves to a folder on your computer.
To Retrieve Your Backed Up World:(when those griefers attack)
Must have already done the above steps
- Plug in the device and make sure Blockheads has been exited completely
- Delete the saves that are on the ifunbox after going to your Blockhead saves
- Copy that folder’s (I told you to have saved on your computer) contents back to the saves folder on ifunbox.
You must copy each one individually back, no whole folders!!! You can quickly do this by selecting all the saves when prompted to copy
- Open blockheads on your device
If this does not work, tell me
To Convert Saves to New Device:
Pretty much the same as the above steps
After having already put the saves in a folder on your computer, plug in the new device to ifunbox. Now follow the above steps.
If you have any problems, just leave a comment. i will try to help you through it.
If anyone has a different way, please post it below so all the different ways can be easily accessed.