Endless Frontier- A little server preview. (Mac Server)

-Thank you to Wingysam for hosting this, they’re a legend.

-Story: The story won’t be a short one, it’s not going to be any novel but I plan for the world to be packed with buildings and other locations to tell the story. Links to word documents will be found in those structures, and the documents will give some backstory about the location.

-Resources: Trade portals will be used for jobs and jobs only since the world is filled to the brim with resources. (More ore etc.). Those resources are plentiful and when resources are plentiful so are the civilizations. The whole goal of the world is to support the creation of complex civilizations with their own rules and government while allowing people who like PVP and more survival type servers to do what they please. Beyond the city walls lies a massive frontier. On this frontier nearly anything goes, it’s a dangerous place but it’s also a great place to begin creating an empire.

-Discord usage: Discord is definitely recommended, since it allows for the easy cataloguing of citizens and cities/nations. Discord will also provide all the starting story documents if I don’t add them to the welcome screen.

So yeah, that’s just the bit I’ve planned out so far. More will come sooner or later but this is it for now. Basically, the server is a land with both great civilizations and the barren and dangerous Frontier, you could be the ruler of a nation or the ruler of an army of raiders.

Still unsure, just wanted to announce that I have a server up and coming. If you’ve got any questions, put them down in the comments.

Edit: Rules should be in the OP -

1- No profanity or inappropriate content, that’s a universal rule.

2- No hacking, seriously guys don’t. (Applies to duping and glitching)

3- No spawnkilling, pvp is fine in the Frontier. (Cities may ban PVP, but they can only banish you.)

4- No griefing cities or nations when you’re not at war.

[edit by milla]

what are the rules?

This is a very interesting idea!

I’m not fully done, but here they are.

1- No profanity or inappropriate content, that’s a universal rule.

2- No hacking, seriously guys don’t. (Applies to duping and glitching)

3- No spawnkilling, pvp is fine in the Frontier. (Cities may ban PVP, but they can only banish you.)

4- No griefing cities or nations when you’re not at war.

this sounds really fun, good mix of economy and survival. im actually excited owo

I hope this server goes well. No servers have really piqued my interest in a few months, but I like where this one is going. I’ll keep tabs on this

Should I make a builder/staff application? (You’ll see all the stuff currently in progress, story will be released later.)

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

This might go well in the golden streak awards.

Should we do a closed-off showcase of spawn as a post-Christmas/New Years event? (Will last 1-3 days)

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Both polls are officially decided, I’ll start making staff and builder applications and i’ll finish up the Discord, sorry about me being so late, focusing on other work and now I can finally get to the server.

Oh, and thanks to Milla for adding the rules in. (Sorry about that one.)