Endless relation

Endure

Rude spelled backwards is Edur, which is close enough to Endure. If you’re wondering, I got the idea from Skeeve’s acronym thread :lol:

Special

In Fallout, there exists a stats system based upon several characteristics: Strength, Perception, Endurance, Charisma, Intelligence, Agility and Luck. This system is classified as SPECIAL.

Apocalypse
Fallout (4) is set in a post-apocalyptic world.

X-Men
Apocalypse is a villain in the X-Men series

X-Files
It also begins with “X” and has a -. (There’s also a new season ._.)

@Caelestis All Fallout games take place in a post apocalyptic landscape, just in varying places and timelines.

Paperwork
Files=Filing=Paperwork, I don’t know.

It’s fine. XD

Work/Jobs.

Because it involves paperwork all the time. (Sad facts ._.)

Money
Many societies have a system of monetary compensation for those doing jobs.

Salt
Salt was once an extremely precious commodity, used as currency or a form of money in some areas.
@Testif I’ve only seen the fourth played, so I just wanted to clarify in case I was mistaken in assuming all of them were post-apocalyptic. Thanks for clearing it up for me.

You’re welcome. :slight_smile:
Dead Sea
Quite a salty body of water.

1 Like

Red sea.

It’s a sea.

Religion
The Red Sea is a very important symbol in the Christian Religion

Beliefs
A religion is a mixing pot of vaguely related beliefs each forming a part of a lesson or branch of thought.

Religion
A sensitive subjects of ones beliefs in any aspect such as gods, other people, animals.etc.

Myth
The ancient Greeks had a religion based around various gods and goddesses, but it is largely believed to be totally obsolete and has since been replaced by other religions. The stories told around these gods are now referred to as myths.

Troy
An empire Greeks fought

Yeah yeah yeah, Ik.

Zeus, Greek god because lightning. :cloud_with_lightning::cloud_with_lightning::cloud_with_lightning::cloud_with_lightning:

Death

The god of the afterlife and death is Egyptian god Osiris. (God okay)

Anubis.

Another Egyptian dude. ._.

Guy

Another word for dude.

“I knew a guy who knew a guy, who knew a guy who knew a guy who knew this other guy who knew a guy…”