Er...emojis that shouldn’t really be there!

Ok, so I was typing the emoji command things (eg. :sled’: without that apostrophe) and this came up -
The blotted out bit is… a rude hand gesture. To be fair, the name of it is not the full word, but I feel this could be used to circumvent the swear filter. Is this a problem and if so, is there a way to fix it?

The middle finger emoji?

Yes…

Could you delete showing how to show it?

Okay. Sorry bout that.

Can certain emojis be removed?

I don’t think the [redacted] emojis is bad.

In my culture this is an expression of anger. Just like the :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :rage::japanese_ogre::japanese_goblin: It’s just a hand gesture, I don’t see anything wrong with that :slight_smile:

uh… for most of the world it means a bad word to you.

but you may still use it without a flag i guess as long as you don’t use it to swear.

Well, at least the person posting it isn’t actually saying the you know what word, right?

yes. he isn’t

Don’t Google what the middle finger means. Just don’t…

I have PMed milla before about this a couple months ago.

:man_facepalming:

guys you don’t get it. You miss- see it

IT IS A RING FINGER

The ring finger actually isn’t the middle one.

:man_facepalming:

yea, i meant to say it’s a different fing- AGGGGGGH

No, it isn’t the ring finger.

It’s bad language, albeit body language. It will not be permitted. This is the website of a business. It wouldn’t be appropriate, even if we set an age limit of 18.

:v:t2: < This is actually swearing in Britain or France. Well if you do it backwards it is. It was from the medevil times when the french would chop off some of the archers fingers… it basically meant I have my two fingers left and I am going to shoot you.

That way it means peace.

True.

I found the thing.