Eternal Galaxy Server World

Hi! If you clicked on this, you are interested in finding a new server to play, correct? Well, you don’t have to go server-hunting anymore! Welcome to Eternal Galaxy, a chill, non-coin server that if you buy something you don’t have so many coins left over you need a million trash chutes! Here we have laid-back players, welcoming admins, and above all, everyone is kind and loving. We have new places to explore, scenery to take in, and players to chat with! Come on down, you know you want to. Here are the rules! #1: Don’t be rude. The people you meet here are real. They have real lives, and real feelings. #2: Don’t build out of Wood, Brick, Dirt or Stone. it just doesn’t look good. #3: Don’t item spam. The lag is unreal. #4: Don’t cuss. This is a child friendly server. #5: DO NOT TOUCH ZACHARY THE CAVE TROLL OR INSTANT BAN.

4 Likes

I have a question: are the starters duped? Also what are the rules? I personally do not play where starters are duped…

2 Likes

Oof… starters are duped. Sorry. Should i even mention the rules now that i’ve said that?

Yes someone else might wanna know

1 Like

By the way we just got hacked so i had to remake the wm. At least nothing was griefed… i guess?

1 Like

Can we please have the rules in plain text in your post? You can read the guidelines for world threads here.

1 Like

Along with the ownership signs?

1 Like

Especially if it’s a survival server

4 Likes

The server is custom, and the ownership signs are duped. Sorry! :sweat_smile:

touches zachary the cave troll :eye::lips::eye:

1 Like

Hadn’t seen you before, @Malvyx ! I hope we can be friends! :smiley: