Everything we know about 1.7!

I need steel ladders…doesn’t even matter if it’s steel…

Can’t wait, but I’m wondering exactly how packed it’ll be…to be honest, a little frightened that there’ll be things I don’t like…

Imagine steel ladders for a submarine… Oooh.

You must start a petition for steel ladders!

Just something that I haven’t seen anybody post here… :wink:

:fearful: it’s meant to get closer, not further away :fearful:

Is Dave bending time and causing paradoxes again?

Although I suppose that’s a given when playing with crystalized time…

Added that Dave announced that he is changing world credit from tc to real money, which he proved On the forum

Dave’s actually on a roll, and has been powering through the to-do list. It is just such a huge task for one person.

The beta phase is in sight though. I will start working my way through candidates next week. Note that I will be notifying new testers one at a time, so if a friend has been accepted and you haven’t heard don’t freak out. I will notify those who end up testing, and those who didn’t make it through this time, so you will hear from me either way. If you haven’t heard it’s because I haven’t looked at you yet :slight_smile:

Shouldn’t steel ladders be added to the possible changes list?

Great to hear. :slight_smile:

I guess I’ll maybe e-mail Noodlecake sometime soon, to see if I can get 1.7 beta for Android.

SQUID!
That’s what I think.

In case it hasn’t been mentioned, HD textures will be free in 1.7

Also: BH faces will be modified
"Sorry about that, the eyes in HD were always pretty bad. I’ve reworked the faces in the HD textures in 1.7 too, so they look like rounded versions of the standard ones instead. They look a lot better [:slight_smile:]"

I wish Dave would give a small pic of the new BH’s eyes. I want to see them so bad!

Saaaaame! It’s the WHOLE reason I didn’t get hd

You mean the eyes? The look bad at first, but after you use HD for a few weeks, you get used to it, and don’t even think about it.

Yeah, the eyes

Why does a square block based game have characters with round eyes???

Looks like I’m the odd one out. I actually like the eyes.

1.7 soon to be shipped, and 1.8 confirmed!