Fake Blockheads tips and facts

This thread is about posting fake facts and tips about Blockheads.

I’ll start.

Red marble is actually just what happens when a cave troll paints marble red, and puts it in a cave.

In reality a shark goes up to land and crafts colored cloth by collecting stuff in a really short amount of time about one frame.

Here’s our first tip.

Blockheads can’t drown in Vanilla worlds! Go to the bottom and swim! (Don’t look at your health meter)

When 2 dodo and 3 donkey meet together then thay make cave troll :sweat_smile:

When you’re low on health, eat tons of chilies and coffee. If it says your blockhead is hot it’s no bigge

Go and hug the doggies in the trees

Fact: in 1.7 custom rules was removed and you can’t ride sharks.

The pixels that make up the blocks are made out of tiny triangles that you cannot see.

Time crystals are obtainable by deleting your world.

A rainbow tulip can be obtained by planting all the purest colors of the rainbow

Fishing rods actually do more damage than a titanium sword. :wink:

Going into servers and asking for admin right as you join always gets you the position

Throwing titanium ore in lava gives you time crystals

Lapis lazuli is actually red marble in a color glitch.

On pvp servers, armour is overrated. Walk into fights with all your stuff and no armour, and show those “noobs” how it’s done

The next update is in 11 days

If you mine if a shovel, it’ll be faster! Try it!!! :smiley:

That is fake info!
Stop lying to everyone!
Everyone knows using your bare hands is faster!

Flint is more valuable than titanium and you can sell it in the trade portal for 999 tc each!

It was a joke, zeeke said mining with a shovel was faster, I thought he meant spade which was a real fact, so I made that joke