Fake Blockheads tips and facts

This thread is about posting fake facts and tips about Blockheads.

I’ll start.

Red marble is actually just what happens when a cave troll paints marble red, and puts it in a cave.

13 Likes

Here’s our first tip.

Blockheads can’t drown in Vanilla worlds! Go to the bottom and swim! (Don’t look at your health meter)

7 Likes

When 2 dodo and 3 donkey meet together then thay make cave troll :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

When you’re low on health, eat tons of chilies and coffee. If it says your blockhead is hot it’s no bigge

9 Likes

Go and hug the doggies in the trees

11 Likes

The pixels that make up the blocks are made out of tiny triangles that you cannot see.

8 Likes

Time crystals are obtainable by deleting your world.

11 Likes

A rainbow tulip can be obtained by planting all the purest colors of the rainbow

9 Likes

Fishing rods actually do more damage than a titanium sword. :wink:

12 Likes

Going into servers and asking for admin right as you join always gets you the position

13 Likes

Throwing titanium ore in lava gives you time crystals

13 Likes

Lapis lazuli is actually red marble in a color glitch.

8 Likes

On pvp servers, armour is overrated. Walk into fights with all your stuff and no armour, and show those “noobs” how it’s done

13 Likes

The next update is in 11 days

7 Likes

If you mine if a shovel, it’ll be faster! Try it!!! :smiley:

5 Likes

That is fake info!
Stop lying to everyone!
Everyone knows using your bare hands is faster!

11 Likes

Flint is more valuable than titanium and you can sell it in the trade portal for 999 tc each!

5 Likes

It was a joke, zeeke said mining with a shovel was faster, I thought he meant spade which was a real fact, so I made that joke

6 Likes

I thought you were replying to Foil, then I realized the part about the hands being faster. Deleted that, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Let’s not derail the thread, back on topic!

4 Likes

If you sit by a yellow portal you get rich automatically.

10 Likes