Fake Blockheads tips and facts

1.7 is a prank. Dave spent 14+ months working on a troll message that comes up when you download.

Oml that’d be insane

Dave is a criminal mastermind who is secretly in control of the entire internet.

Trade portals are hacks and a way to get items in a cheating fashion, BURN THEM ALL!

Dave will add the ability to melt steel and other conductive metals in 1.7.
The induction coil bench will require: one million dark matter pellets, 25 magnets, three hundred twenty-seven steam generators, etc., etc.

You can make an unlimited water source simply by having a 2 by 2 area filled with water.

Only GoodGradesBoy and I can make bold text on the forums.

a secret level 6 diamond portal is somewhere hidden in every world

If you find the seam at the highest point you can go in the sky, you will find a baby dragon.

If you go below lava you’ll find silver ore.

Dave is actually the same person as milla.

Milla is secretly a Russian spy.

Using a titanium pickaxe is zetta slow. Use a hand

There is secretly such thing as a gold spear.

TheHackKnight hacked TBH and got an invisibility cloak (I’m coming for you, Little Horse!).

Digging straight down is dangerous in The Blockheads until you get to the bottom of the world.

GoodGradesBoy blew up the forums database and sent us all into the sun.

Titanium is not strong, in fact, it’s the weakest bock! If you mine it slow it means that your’re exausted

If you don’t have any weapons on hand when near dropbears, they won’t attack you. This could make it easy on “hard” health servers.

Killing a cave troll while having tree reports of grieving on the world will cause you to become a fusion of a cave troll and a blockhead carrying a secret item called tnt.

You can have a hat of infinite health if you go to anti spawn.