Fake Blockheads tips and facts

If u kill Milla u get dodo meat

6 Likes

Go for a nice skydive, just be careful, you will die if you land in water.

8 Likes

If you supercharge the jetpack, you can break through the space barrier and re-enter the world from the lava (ie. circumnavigate vertically instead of horizontally)

11 Likes

Tip : If you give everyone in your server admin, your server will be happier and more safe!

9 Likes

The Blockheads is actually a secret mind control and corruption program designed by aliens, with Majic Jungle being a secret world invasion program. Dave and milla are just paid actors, Blockhead Bean was going to expose the truth but was sent into the prison inside of Mars for his attempt.

I had to expose this, if I disappear you’ll know I’m probably in the core of Mars!

7 Likes

If you ride a handcar in water, don’t worry! It will ride you to an amazing place, and you don’t even have to worry about drowning!

(Seriously, check your health bar! That skull, and creepy music that shows up… it’s just nice music and art)

5 Likes

Cave trolls are friendly! Go right next to one. Make sure not to have armor on, it startles them. If you see the health bar falling it’s just a visual glitch.

4 Likes

That actually did happen on Skeeve’s Paradise where everyone who joined gets admin by the players already on the server :wink:

7 Likes

By placing nitrotraniumdioxide, you will live to be the greatest TBH player WHO EVER LIVED!

4 Likes

Tip:
Scorpions are actually friendly creatures who just want to play! Go plant cacti and spawn as many of your new friends as possible!!

5 Likes

According to @Duckwalkeduptoa:
“Drop bears won’t attack if you hold a pine cone”

8 Likes

Hardcore Blockheads Tip #219920

Everyone knows the tool type you use corresponds with what you destroy it. For example, a stone shovel is for destroying stone!

7 Likes

If you mine time crystal blocks with a tin spade you’ll get a free blockhead

4 Likes

If you go to a random server and ask for admin, you will get admin and will be treated better than the owner themself.

Results won’t vary. :wink:

6 Likes

((@KP7 we’re doing fake facts here :laughing:))
The Developers made the free tc hack, so use it as often as possible. On teleporting, on portals, on servers

4 Likes

When the health bar lowers to zero, you will get a billion time crystals.

5 Likes

Those cute and cuddly creatures that live on the tops of pine trees aren’t bears (who ever heard of a bear living in the trees!?), they’re monkeys! If you start losing health, it’s only because they’re hugging you so tight and closing off your windpipe on accident.

7 Likes

Did you know, if you make an underwater base and break a hole in the top, jet packs will spawn?

8 Likes

Did you know dodos will attack you if you’re holding cooked dodo meat? DON’T DO IT!!!

7 Likes

Oops that was acurate sorry. :lol:

Correction: If you go to @Skeeve s Gigantic Empire and ask for admin, you will receive admin immediatly and be treated better than Skeeve himself.

7 Likes