Favorite Block for Building 😃

Hey! I want this to be organized, so I set up a system.

If you want to mention something unrelated to your favorite block (or others’ favorite blocks) then at the start of your message, type: (unrelated).

If you want to talk about your favorite (or others’) favorite blocks, type (favorites) at the start of your message.

Sorry if it’s getting long. :ouch:

(favorite)
Anyway, my favorite block to build with is luminous plaster. I pretty much use it for (almost) all my builds, because (1) it’s completely white and (2) when you paint it, it turns the exact same color of the paint. :smiley:

4 Likes

MARBLEEEEEE

1 Like

REDDDDDD MARBLEEEEEE

1 Like

STEAM GENNERATORRRRS

Wait what are we talking about?

1 Like

I love using limestone! Especially with rubies, emeralds, wood, and compost. This phase of mine mostly started because of Swampvill, one of the towns in September Isles :slight_smile:

4 Likes

(favorite) Lapis lazuli.

(unrelated?? Is this how I’m supposed to format it??) Honorable mentions are red marble, marble, diamond blocks and tin blocks. Bronze and copper are really nice, too, but they’re a tier below the others I mentioned in my heart.

3 Likes

(favorite) Are you just obsessed with steam generators?

Maybe, :what:

1 Like

(favorite)…Aaaaaanyway, I’d like to show you one of my favorite builds I’ve made. (with lumiplaster, of course.

5 Likes

(favorite)
White Marble has been a staple for me. It meshes well with a ton of blocks (gold, wood, iron, etc.) and doesn’t feel weird when used as the primary block in a build. It’s also been my go to for a ton of larger buildings.

(Unrelated) I really like iron. It’s annoying to mine up, but it’s probably my favorite shade of the gray among the metallic blocks. Limestone is also very cool to play around with.

3 Likes

TITANNNIIUUUMMM

1 Like

stone, brick, wood, glass, combined with downlights.

4 Likes

(favorite) Whoa. That’s gonna be hard to break. :eek:

My favourite is compost. Easily changed and good for growing pretty stuff that provides materials for more compost.

5 Likes

my favorite block for building is iron

1 Like

My favorite is steel, since it’s very polished and also is conductive.

1 Like

carbon fiber since it makes a night mode and tough house

3 Likes

me favorite copper look cool and polished

edit: wow 6 likes thanks

6 Likes

As polished as a copper steam generator

4 Likes

sigh

True! I’ll have to experiment more with that. :smiley:

1 Like