Finding diamond in single player world

Heya :slight_smile:

I just merged your posts. If you wish to add something to a thread you contributed to within the last hour, but nobody else has added to since, please edit your post to add the new content, so you don’t have more than one post in a row, over such a short period of time.

On an interesting note, I created a SP vanilla world to use as a reference/closet on my newer iPad. I made it a 1/16th world, which I love. Only difficulty was finding that diamond. I explored every last cave and holeunderground and found just 1! Haven’t explored the whole sky yet to see if there is a diamond gem tree somewhere, but I wonder if anyone else who made a 1/16 vanilla world has experienced the same. Definitely makes the experience more challenging… fun though as always.

If I were you, I’d save that diamond for a trade portal rather than use it on a portal. This way you can buy one instead of having to stress about finding more diamonds.

That’s exactly what I always do

No not me. It’s vanilla. I am using this SP world as a closet, and quick access for paints and things that I have across worlds. I want it up and running quickly.

For me, I upgrade to a diamond portal to make a portal chest. My portal chests have all my essentials. Done.

Ah, I should try this strategy sometime.