Forest Village is up and running!

The Forest Village is a new and kicking-off-with-speed server. We have a discord coated on the welcome page) and lots of exciting things to do! You can:

Rent a house :house_with_garden:
Work in a cafe! :coffee:
Be a builder! :hammer:
Relax in a hotel or sauna! :woman_in_steamy_room:
And many other things!

We hope to see you there, make sure if you join say your from the forum!!

8 Likes

sounds sweet!

Remember to add the rules!

1 Like

I look forward to playing on your server! May I ask how we would join the server?

1 Like

What is the theme of the server?

My server Forest Village was made yesterday and I need a bit of help making buildings like a cafe, and some houses for people to rent etc. I’ll be on all day so just join and let me know you came from the forum! :smiley:

Rules:

:one: ~~ please do not spam or litter, we dont need lag.

:two: ~~ dont ask for admin or mod, you will earn it if you have the owners trust!

:three: ~~ please only build with wood, limestone, or marble.

:four: ~~ refrain from cursing, homophobia or racism. any will result in an instant ban.

:five: ~~ respect everyone, it doesnt matter if they are not an admin or mod.

:six: ~~ if you add 7 days credit, you get mod! if you add 30 days credit, you get admin!

8 Likes

Hey Nizuu! Welcome to the forum. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What are the rules?

1 Like

Which type? Written or game?

1 Like

Like what you put on your Welcome Message for new players. Also welcome! I’d love to help out with it sometime!

3 Likes

This is what is written: :one: ~~ please do not spam or litter, we dont need lag.

:two: ~~ dont ask for admin or mod, you will earn it if you have the owners trust!

:three: ~~ please only build with wood, limestone, or marble.

:four: ~~ refrain from cursing, homophobia or racism. any will result in an instant ban.

:five: ~~ respect everyone, it doesnt matter if they are not an admin or mod.

:six: ~~ if you add 7 days credit, you get mod! if you add 30 days credit, you get admin!

3 Likes

Cool. Your first post should contain all the information that a player needs to decide if they want to join. Rules, themes, play styles, staff, etc.

You can read about the Multiplayer forum here:

1 Like

i think you may want to post a link

3 Likes

One thread per world. Merged two threads about this one.

1 Like

make sure that your search options are “either” so that all servers appear

4 Likes

Here is the link if anyone wants to join. http://theblockheads.net/join.php?id=4aa426d89bab87462df0599c556ca794&name=FOREST%20VILLAGE

1 Like