Free Mac Servers

I think maybe I could try to help wingysam do the requests or something? If he is up to it and I feel like it?

I think I have too many worlds. BlockheadsServer won’t start without stopping to respond. I’ll try archiving all of the worlds. If you want your world, please tell me the name of it and I’ll put it back.

Edit: There are 70 worlds :open_mouth:

Ah, this explains why I wasn’t able to access my world today morning.
Oh well.
I regularly come onto my world, so I’ll need it back up and running again. Thanks.

@Pokehgs

I think I’m going to start working on Dragonets again soon.

All worlds are back, except for my world, a world that was no longer wanted, and 3 other worlds that were broken. I will be privately contacting the owners of those 3 worlds.

I’d like to ask that you don’t remove Interstellar unless you need to, just for the fact that if i ever get the chance and motivation to i want to at least set it up for someone else to take over

It’s still here, waiting for you :smiley:

If you need the port, PM me.

Brief outage (~5m)

My internet stopped working on my Mac Pro where all of the servers are located. (Also the old server is decommissioned as of yesterday)

I have solved the problem by putting my ethernet cable in the other port.

Have fun on your worlds everyone!

If you’ve requested a world and it has not been given to you yet, please request it again here.

how to get free world?

Follow the instructions in the OP :smiley:

I applaud you, wingysam :clap:

already done

Shutting servers down for ~15m. Attempting to install 16GB of RAM. :smiley:

Edit: Install success! ~5m late, but install success! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: GB!

Hey Wingy, I’ve sent in a request for a server. I know I’ve requested quite a few servers from you in the past, you can trash them all. :slight_smile: Hoping to hear from you soon.

My IP changed. This is the first time this has happened in a few years. (Since we got our ISP)

I’ll be updating my domains to reflect this change.

This can take up to 24 hours to get to your device. If you want this to be faster, set your DNS to 1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1. (Cloudflare)

NEWS

I have a new backup system! I’m switching cron to it tonight! It should allow for more backups (without duplicates), faster restores, and easier editing of the backup script by me!

If you need a backup restored, let me know :smiley:
Edit: I forgot to thank @Bibliophile! He helped me get the actual backup commands right.

I’ve filled out the form

Okay! I can probably make it later today.

Are servers down? I was just working on mine and now it just hangs on searching.

8:22 PM Pacfic Time