Free Mac Servers

Nope.

Good news and bad news

Bad news

• One world was corrupted, and lost a day of progress. I will contact the world’s owner.
  • The servers were down for a long time
  • No new worlds have been created yet.

Good news :smiley:

• All existing worlds are back!
  • I’ve installed an SSD! Goodbye black loading areas :slight_smile:
  • Only one world was corrupted!
  • The world that was corrupted only lost one day of progress!
  • I am about to create new worlds!

Edit

@Lord-Hyness the worlds that become corrupted are the active ones :frowning:
Edit2: Still a good idea though, to reduce lag.

Good. :slight_smile:

Would it be possible if you could make it today? as i sent the request a while ago

Seems like having a Mac world is interesting!
I would like to continue my ambitious proyects of making a huge free build server without having to pay!
(I sent the request, so I hope it gets accepted “;p)

Please know that I do the worlds in order that they requested. The longer you wait, the closer you are to the front of the line. I accept almost every request.

Seems logic.

I have requested a world :wink: though i am at the back of the line :wink:

(What will it be about? “;p)

Hi, I have just joined this new forum site !!! @Wingysam, I am not sure if you remember me as it was like a year or two since I saw you last in the public server you created for me, although I found this forum post and noticed that there have been some corruption and other issues with your server worlds and I just would like to know that my blockheads server is still fine and working and there are not any issues, I understand that server management can be quite challenging so I appreciate that you are offering this service. I have been quite busy and have not joined in a while due to having limited time, although I would still like this public server world. Would you be able to provide me with a way that I could have the data files associated with my public blockheads server to keep in the case that this service gets closed or something along those lines. -Thanks so much, -boom

I remember you! As far as I know, the server is still fine. I will make sure. Also yes I can give the server data. PM me for details. I will attempt to connect to your world now.

He can’t…uh…PM yet…

Oh right! I forgot. Sorry! Thanks for reminding me GGB.

I’ll see if I can PM.

Just checking to see if you had read my request, take your time.

I don’t care what day you decide to read it but i seem to be busy with random things.

Well I don’t want to bother, but same here “;p
(Don’t worry, take your time)