Full 1.7 Change list

@bilingual

Survival of Time suddenly gets harder…

IKR?!

As soon as I saw this, I knew Testifica was doomed. ;-;

Doesn’t help that someone appears to have chopped down everything on the top row, either

What does happieness do then?

It makes you sad.

But probably Controls your speed movement of your blockhead too.

I’m not sure if happiness does anything, I think it’s just a measure of hunger, energy and environment designed to sum up the three values, informing rather than changing.

Low amounts of it can also make your blockhead slower.

So I’ve been wondering, how do you make plaster? I can’t find how anywhere.

I hope this helps. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Oooo super excited!!

Now we know why trade portal getting insane when you buying things and when you sell them its super cheap and we know now why theres a undiscovered things so people will find first the things in trade portal so they can unlocked it.

Heres I liked when you are custom you can set trade portal options A prices buy, sell and joblist. Buy and sell. Or only Buy. Sell. Joblist only and prices too Lots of higher when you buy things or buy/sell are equal to prices :smiley:
Setting trade portal are useful to Economics server right.

What is new in 1.7?

Hey what’s that sparkly texture on your backwall?

Basalt.

Oh, looks great painted!!

Thanks for this detailed update! Been added to the wiki. So many new things to try out!

The weave bench doesn’t exist! :lol:

Like only dodos are in the game, not chickens!

Suddenly Dave makes an update that renamed the tailor bench to weave bench.

It/He/She is a _________ , not a _________

Still, exist when you grab lots of dodo eggs in one basket even in the chest and your basket will turn to unknowns and lost all your stuff :frowning:

…and this includes the actual weapon? Or only tools that are not meant to be weapons.

and weapons