Hi, Blockheads forums. I appear to have an issue. I first downloaded The Blockheads today, around 1 am. Now, an hour has gone by, and I encountered an issue about 10 or fewer minutes into playing the game.
- About 7 minutes into my first world, the game crashed with no explanation.
- I tried to re-open it with success and went for a multiplayer world.
- I encountered another issue when I tried to upload a profile picture for my user.
- The issue was another game crash, and by now I was kinda fed up.
- I un-installed the app, then downloaded the next version
- The next version wouldn’t even load, crashing before startup
- I’ve been stuck with this error no matter what I do to fix it.
I feel I’ve tried everything: Restarting my phone, power off/power on, uninstalling the app, reinstalling the app, uninstalling then reinstalling a new version. Anything to help me be able to play this game. Sadly, after my first attempt with a lower version, the same glitch happens over and over.
- Android version is G960U1EU9FVA1 / G960U1OYM9FVA1 / G960U1UEU9FVA1
- I have about 128 GB of storage, with about 95 GB left at the moment.
- I have a total of 4 GB of RAM and have never exceeded 2.9 GB of RAM.
- I play on a Samsung Galaxy S9
- The latest version I installed was Version 1.7.6 from APKMirror
- The lowest version I installed was Version 1.7.5 from APKMirror
- The game has all the permissions I can give it
- The installation source had permission to download APKs.
- I’m on the highest version of Android my phone can go.
- All my other apps are up to date
I genuinely can’t figure out the issue. If anyone can help, I can try and provide screenshots of what the game is right now or possibly error logs if I can find them somehow. I’m desperate to fix this, as I really miss this game and want to have the feel of it again.