Game literally unplayable

Game is literally unplayable

So I start up the game, and a white screen shows up before the loading screen. After a minute or two of pressing “Wait for Response” button, the loading screen shows up.

I could choose to play singleplayer but it’s lame, boring, and lonely, so I go up to multiplayer. I know I want to have a name, and a profile picture before I get on a server, so I do just that. It all goes well, until I get to the part with the profile picture. I press the button with the profile picture, I get sent to gallery, I choose the picture, then get sent back to the game. I get sent back to the game, but it’s only a black screen. I wait a few minutes, nothing happens, then I reload game.

I open up the game again, same thing happens. Blank screen for a few minutes, then I move to multiplayer. I decide I don’t want to get a profile picture anymore, so I search for a random server. I get sent to some server named “Osamu Kingdom” and see it’s welcome screen. But only the welcome screen, I can’t scroll or close it, the screen froze. So this time, I restart the phone.

I restart the phone, then open blockheads, but this time the white screen loads faster. Then I go straight to multiplayer and upload a profile pic, same thing. I restart the game, but the white screen loads longer. I head to multiplayer and search for server. I get sent to “First Server” and same thing, no scroll, no button. So I restart phone again.

I restart phone, but this time I head straight to server search. I get sent to a server named “Mao” and same thing happens, frozen welcome screen. After a minute or two of waiting, I start hearing the menu music, but nothing happens and it disappears. Eventually I gave up, I’m just gonna play the sad, lonely, boring, singleplayer mode from now on.

This is not rare:

Man, I can at least play singleplayer. I feel bad for that guy.

Hello, welcome to the forum.

Are you playing on android? If so Have you tried to report to https://noodlecake.com/contact?

I’m my iPad 2 the game working ok.

Edit: "support request by clicking on the link in the HELP/CREDITS screen in the game, make sure when you reply you include your support ID.

Your support ID is private information, that we use to ID your account, and verify that you are the owner. Never share it with anyone but the game developers, namely Noodlecake Studios (Android developer) and Majic Jungle (us). It is located in the Support section of the HELP/CREDITS screen, reached from the in-game pause menu."

Good luck,
Have a nice day.

(Want free real crypto currency, ask me how)

1 Like

Stop the cryptocurrency thing XD
And it’s only on Android (if you read the thread) and the contacting noodlecake is useless because they can’t do anything about it

1 Like

They’ll likely just provide you with a link to download the APK.

Why is it useless? Did blockheads turned abandonware? Assuming that if there are servers running, and you can buy time cristals, it has some sort of support…

(https://repositorio.iscte-iul.pt/handle/10071/17893 Cryptocurrencies: the future of money or just a speculative investment?)

On Android, time crystals can no longer be purchased AFAIK.

1 Like

Did not had that idea. So maybe multiplayer off line for all androids?

It can be worked around with android 11 gestures.

yeah I’ve been thinking of dual-booting with an iOS so it can work

You can get an Apple device? I’m 99% sure you can’t dual boot iOS and android

Yeah, it’s nearly impossible.

it’s expensive down here in a third world country

There is still no way for you to run iOS without an Apple device rn

Android is known for its bugs,

Noodlecake doesn’t really care so that is a dead end…

Try this instead: (I have IOS but my friend could play without bugs with this)

It has nothing to do with Android itself being “buggy” or whatever. The Android version of the game is very old and was becoming buggier with every Android version released.

This is your best bet.

They already have the Blockheads installed, i don’t see how linking OP to the exact same app (noodlecake’s blockheads apk) could help him…

OP needs a workaround, not a link to re download the same app, respectfully :wink:

It sounds like they’re using the version of the game that was formerly on the Google Play Store. They should uninstall it and download the APK from Noodlecake Studio’s website instead.

Its a code problem not a google service problem. Devs need to patch the code and they wont so blockheads wont be fixed