Gem Tree Seed Recipe

What if there were seeds where you could plant gem trees? Wouldn’t that be awesome! My suggestion is to have seeds for gem trees!

Recipe:
15 Rainbow Extract (I know that’s not the name I just can’t think of it.) + 3 buckets of water = 3 buckets of magic water

5 Gem of your choice (ex. Diamonds) + 3 buckets of magic water = one gem tree seed (it would be the gem that you put in)

I think this would be cool! I mean, who doesn’t want to have a gem tree where ever they want? Hope you take this into account and make it possible! Comment if you want this to happen!

Edit:

1. You have to discover the gem tree first (Credit goes to TheMatrixter)

2. maybe you would have to get a special stick from a gem tree to build it to!!!

Although i like this suggestion, it would take away the rarity of most gem trees and would make gem tree hunting pointless. So i believe that it should be for vanilla worlds only.

4 Likes

Yeah, I agree.

2 Likes

Yeah that sounds better.

Yeah that makes the whole idea come perfectly together! Maybe there would also have to be a special stick from a gem tree which you could only get from a gem tree! You would just have to break a branch.