Greek build (kinda)

This is a build I came up with off the top of my head it’s supposed to be a Greek build but looks Egyptian :joy:

14 Likes

wow, this is really good!
tbh, i think it looks egyptian because you used yellow
i think if you want greek you should use white

6 Likes

Seconding this. However, both forms of architecture also have very distinct styles. Greco-roman architecture is all about flaunting arches, columns, and wide, open spaces.

Ancient Egyptian architecture is more closed rectangular spaces, with very extravagant decorations up front. I can’t really think of another way to describe it except for pointy (obelisks and pyramids). They’re also really into theology, so depictions of the Ancient Egyptian pantheon usually doesn’t hurt for distinguishing stuff.

3 Likes

Yeah, paint it white.

1 Like

It doesn’t have to fit either. It looks very nice. Just call it Blockonian.

3 Likes

It looks more Greek to me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

To me it looks like Greek and Egyptian if you use marble and steel up/down lights it may ook more Greek

1 Like

Ty milla :joy: I see both perspectives of it

@aj440000 That’s a good plan for my next build please leave me and idea for what I should make next. That would be helpful because I’m not too creative. :joy:

Posts merged and @ added by milla

Looks more Roman. Better than I could do. I don’t have the patience for long term builds.

1 Like

I don’t have a lot of patience either but or some reason I have patience for these builds. :joy:

1 Like

A while back I played on a server were different players built a series of hourglasses, each containing a different thing inside. Like my version had a house in the lower section which was getting buried under the falling sand.

1 Like

It looks kinda greek! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Looks a bit like the spawn on my server, looks super cool! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes! I got some inspiration from your spawn and decided I wanted to make Greek build too I got the pillars from your idea and a bit of the roof too.

1 Like