Griffen-land by Killerender120y (4+ years old)

server
multiplayer

Welcome to Griffen-Land, Created June 2014.

You will spawn in with some food, 2 coal, a steam locomotive and a basket. To find the items that you may need there is a shop under spawn where you can buy the basic building blocks for life at spawn. But this is only to be short lived as I encourage you to go out and build whatever you can far from the boundaries of spawn.

Just a reminder: I the owner or any staff have the right to refuse anything for any reason and may leave under conditions where we may end up finding the player(s) to be a nuisance or if somehow we are annoyed. Take this in note.

Server rules:

Remember to check in daily and read the rules so you can avoid breaking them.

1. Please do not ask for admin or mod. This goes the same for sleeping and meding. I will not tolerate this because it can be annoying.

1. Please do not advertise or mention a server that is not a part of Griffen-land please.

1. Show any player on the server with respect at all times, meaning don’t cuss or bully them or anything like that.

1. Please no duping, cheating, exploiting.

1. Please don’t date or make out on this server, also please do not roleplay. (Only exception to RP is to be appropriate and not be inappropriate.)

1. Do not talk about personal info or stuff.

1. Admins are not allowed to change any custom settings without the owners permission. This can be seen in the logs so don’t try.

1. When building please do not include the following: Big Aquariums, Lots of steam generators, lots of lights, etc that might make the server lag.

If you do not read the rules you may be banned from the server depending on the rule(s) you have broken.

World Info:

Join link: http://theblockheads.net/join.php?id=8691891cb3783d3cc502131aaeab3449

CREATED: JUNE 4, 2014
OWNER : KILLERENDER120Y
PVP : DISABLED
SEED : 1401928756
WORLD SIZE : 16x
DEATH : NO DEATH
NPC/MOB DIFFICULTY : PASSIVE
TRADE PRICES : BUY AND SELL PRICES EQUAL
SUN COLOR : CUSTOM (1.0,1.0,1.0)

Vote for the server here:
http://blockheadsfans.com/servers/vote.php?id=7799

List of donors:

Please do not ask people mentioned on this list to add credit to your server, nor attack them for not adding credit. Or you may be banned from this server and those servers who you attacked the owner of.

-Joe/Joeu (Sep 17, 2018, Oct 14, 2018) Added $2.99 for a month of credit.
-Anonymous donor (Unknown) Added $2.99 for a month of credit.
-Anonymous donor (Dec 5, 2018) Added 30 days of credit.
-Porky The Chop (Dec 6, 2018, Dec 8, 2018) Added 30 Days of Credit, Added 7 Days of Credit.

Info like BotCMDS, directory, etc will be in the worlds welcome message, rules last updated 11/29/2018.

Staff application form:

Ban appeal form:

Past names:

Summary

Griffin land, griffin-land (slight differences) (2014-2018)
Covercraft (2014-2017)
Spring (2017)
Griffen-land (current)

Official photo gallery link:

To all griffenland players, @Legoboy70
Looking for a Custom Server
Assorted Servers

Oooh!

maybe add stuff to make people want to revive the server?
such as builds, and idea of how the server works, where to build, moderation, promotion availability, etc

I think you are allowed to build anywhere unprotected. I will allow that but if this is revived I will start hiring staff for the time.

The server was originally economy themed in 2017 until I just constantly lost connection so I closed the server. I opened it awhile ago but not adding credit to it.

I think maybe this could be a freebuild server.

Problem. The server is out of credit

That what sunnyperson wants he wants someone to add credit on his server

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 36 hours unless flagged)

Maybe if somehow I can reduce the amount of lag I can reopen this world and maybe even fund it for a while.

If anyone is willing to help out on credit I will greatly honor them, maybe even admin them to help out to restore what once was. If It goes out I will try my best to reduce lag maybe with help.

I am thinking maybe that if it all goes well I could try to put in some money to fund the server.

Let me know if anyone adds credits so I can check it out

[quote=“Legoboy70, post:9, topic:72056, full:true”]
If anyone is willing to help out on credit…[/quote]

Done. Play on players. :+1:t2:

Thanks so much joe! you didn’t have to do it though if you didn’t want too. but thank you anyway :slight_smile:

It’s much less fun If I have to do it. :joy:

somehow recovered this photo of the old logo. you can notice a few differences between the old and the new.

This is the old logo, made in November 2017

This is the new logo, made yesterday or the 15th of September.

Edit October 15 2018: added new golden logo, made either yesterday or a few days ago

Edit:
I have made jarlpenguin admin.

Think I removed about every spec of paint at spawn, just doing it is a nightmare :confused:

Just a reminder that if I do add credit I only have about 5 dollars in my bank so I will not be able to go to Christmas so for a period of time until maybe Christmas I have to leave the server out of credit until I can get an iTunes card to credit the world.

Edit: Now heres the plan, I will allow trade portals to be free as long as no one builds titanium structures or any mess we have to clean up. You may do it 200 tcs away from spawn but not near it.

I should be able to donate once more between now and Christmas.

You’re so kind.

I dont mind helping to support servers I’m interested in.

Taking a look back I remember building a complex called “griffin-door”. No pun intended.

It still is beautiful with the lake.

You may request to live here although there are plots to build at if you wish.

Only Harry Potter fans will get what I mean by no pun intended.