Griffen-land by Killerender120y (4+ years old)

server
multiplayer

Congrats @Legoboy70 that is awesome!!

Sweet.

https://messymatt12.wixsite.com/skylance
I have made a website for all questions you may need to ask to me privatley, and I have made this account, and am hoping to make a large impact on growth in the server.

I merged your thread into the official world thread for Griffen-land.

I am thinking of making a change to how higher power is earned.

I am thinking that it should only be earned by applying for it rather then being active. I may do handouts without the application process here and there but that will be the only exception.

I also want players to have at least 100+ hours spent on this server in order to be considered. To make things fair.

How I will check this is using the bot on the server.

Is this a good idea?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I just thought of this also. Should the Griffen-Land Point be changed to Griffen-land Credit?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Thanks to @everyone for making Griffen-land #9 on the top on blockheadsfans! :slight_smile:

I put an hourly reset Cron message into the server so when a full hour has passed the server will automatically reset fixing any lag issues i hope.

If you don’t like this i can remove it if needed.

I may be planning to add a lottery system. This is the idea I wrote in notes.

Griffen-Land lottery system:

It will be a shop that has stuff in it or something I give out that relies on numbers and random numbers. At the end of a chosen week the winning numbers will be elected.

Up to 10 players can participate in a lottery.

Winnings will be of platinum coins, in game stuff and points.

Cost to participate in the lottery: 5 platinum coins or 3 points.

Those who have lost may not get their platinum coins or points back to make things fair.

Although an old photo progress of the new Griffen-door reimagining is going great. diverted the subway, destroyed the old 28 rooms and steel housing and replaced it with a wood, little bit of steel, glass and basalt combination to make Griffen-land premium APTS

The new pricing will start at 16 Points per day as the rooms will contain a nice balcony, windows inside, a 5x11 protection and living space and ruby lights.

This version of Griffen-door couldn’t save 6 rooms so it is now a 22 room place but it is bigger then the old one.

Black Friday is coming up and for this event anything costing credits will be 5-50% off from 11/17 to 11/24, This is a deal that will only last a week so get buying!

Just on your server? or on the bh app?

My server only. :slight_smile:

Server news:

The New Griffen-Door is about finished, through a bit of hard work I managed to get it almost ready! :slight_smile:

Here are some images of the about completed project :slight_smile:

For anyone who wishes to live in this place there is a Black Friday sale going on right now where the price is the cheapest it will ever get on the server. About 10 credits a night then the original 16.

Also i would like to inform you that I changed the Griffen-Land points name to the Griffen-Land credit, although votes we’re against it I decided to do so but not sure if it will stay.

Also a little bit ago Griffen-Land managed to hit 100 votes on blockheadsfans!! I would like to thank everyone for making this possible, and I hope that I can try to get to number one spot soon. Thanks to EVERYONE who made this possible!

Also I am planning on going somewhere at spawn and building a PVP arena for those who wish to fight to the death. This will mean PVP will be on and people will be able to kill others although not recommended.

Also I plan to work on the welcome message to get some more info in there to help players who need the info like newcomers and that sort of stuff me

Also if you support the server in any way don’t mind to leave a few dollar donation for credit here and there because it helps the server keep being alive and it also helps me so when I have to I don’t need to put any hard earned money in for a while.

As a reminder people may become admin without even applying for the staff application. if you see that it means i plucked them out so they could become a staff member.

This is only to the people i may trust.

My server bot decided to spit this at me although i have no memory of the server hitting 16 players all at once.

Miscellaneous Stats:

This server has been joined 6523 times.
1927 accounts have joined this server.
111 (5.76%) of players have more than one account.
Bounce rate (lower is better): 17.34%
The server last had 16 players at: 11/18/2018 8:08:12 PM

The server last had 16 players at: 11/18/2018 8:08:12 PM

day by day our server is getting more active

Server news:

From 11/20-22/18 to 12/31/18 A lottery will be taking place on Griffen-land, commands have been setup for this event and maybe other events like that.

The command is /lottery, this is where you will be able to find info on it.

This will be based on random numbers on signs which will be placed at spawn with your name once bought, one will be randomly selected at the end of the year and only one will win.

Hopefully I will be able to see at least 20 players participating as that is the maximum there can be.

Hope to see you participate :slight_smile:

Only 20 hours left on the Black Friday event, buy now for the last time to save big before its all over!

I would like to remind those that to please do not say the server is at risk of getting hacked, I know it is and it isn’t non of your business.

Those who say the server is dead because it is going to be hacked will be banned from the server permanently if they keep saying it.

From a single player I made corrupted I managed to capture this, know what it is?

Yeah, as you can tell there is a problem with the fog of war.