Griffin Land by Killerender120y (Turning 5 in June)

multiplayer
server

I have plans to build something that involves scaffolding soon, but for right now I will show you what I am up too.

This is going to be the building of where you can pick items up for points.

Anyone notice the change in the logo yet?

But anyway the Purchasing center is about almost done, need the decor and then it will be finished :slight_smile:

The Credit to item service if I am correct is making a return, it will be launching (Tuesday, January 29, 2019 6:00 AM (Europe: Paris), Monday, January 28, 2019 9:00 PM (America: Los Angeles))

(Excuse the 12:00AM thing, there is no correct time to the launching of the service, but it will launch on that date.)

Welcome message V1.02.0 will be out soon, it is going to be the biggest update to the welcome message I am doing to it.

That is all for now.

Released the updated welcome message a bit early, although some of the things yet to be put in i will do it soon.

Maybe I could be up for a name change of this world, if you have any choices please tell me. :slight_smile:

Do not be afraid of giving 1 name at least as I know what you may be planning on doing.

I put the blanket on the lottery, as it may be considered gambling.

And i do not want anyone gambling and causing a sin by entering it.

Anyway, should i disable trade portals?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Hi…kent sylver here

Welcome to forums!

How can I help with the worldwide railway?

The program is either delayed or cancelled but if you want to work you can go out and mine a ton of stone and build bridges.

Anyway the new points to item exchange system is now available. :slight_smile:

Although I will need to search the list before I give you the item that’s fine :slight_smile:

And I would like to announce something that is coming back, yesterday me and wumbo jumbo discussed building a bank and so now I have decided to bring back the point to coin, coin to point exchange system.

Here is what the bank looks like

This can be found not far right from spawn.

You can exchange 1 point for 10 golden coins, and 3 platinum coins for 1 point.

There is a limit on how many exchanges you can make. You can only make 5 exchanges a day. So please exchange wisely.

Hopefully I can give Griffen-Land the best experience on a survival server, this is all for now :slight_smile:

Decided to go with renaming griffen-land to add “one” onto it. Will come in handy for if this world is ever out of credit and it merges with the clones.

Although i may have made a mistake in the “one” part on the logo it should be fine.

Nice.

What’s this? The track is starting to dip itself down. Odd :face_with_monocle: (Take a close eye on the stations track, it will appear to be going down)

Whatever it’s trying to tell must be important for something in June…

Is constructive criticism allowed?

No thanks

Anyway I have begun construction on the new tunnels that will redirect the subway just a bit deeper.

This is for a new underground track I have plans to build in the future with the theme of a mineshaft.

It will be located at the Ravine flyer 2 Deluxe as the third track that will be available for racing. It has plans to be opened on June 3rd, 1 day before Griffen-land One’s Fifth year anniversary.

Here is an image of the right side beginning work

:thinking:

:thinking:

Lets please not get off topic.

In the meanwhile soon I will be putting Griffen-land under a whitelist while I change things out with the logo, the name of the server and Griffen-door.

I haven’t decided on a name yet but I feel (A new hope) sounds good

Update: Think I may have found one that kicks (World Of Hope)

This will go in affect until February 3rd-6th