Gryphon-Land - Mac Server

TBH I don’t know how to start off this thread. :stuck_out_tongue:

Gryphon-Land is going to be running off the same seed as Griffin-Land. Except that this world may not have 5 years of work in its groundwork. Right off the bat I would like to see you craft and work to survive, do trades with your other people to get items that you may need. Created September 30, 10:43am. (Going by when I got the DM)

The only thing really changed is the spawn location and name of the server, if you may have noticed I decided to use the word Gryphon instead of Griffin.

Server Rules:

Trading is Allowed, but please be patient when doing so. And know what you will value a certain thing! (I myself will not be participating in this)
Do not scam people in any way while trading. if you have been scammed please DM me video proof so I know you aren’t lying. Other then that if you have been scammed there really isn’t anything I can do for you.
Please do not swear. Or use a bad mouth on this server.
Bullying is not welcome, nor is harassing people.
Do not actively dupe on this server, or use cheats in any way.
Patience is required, though your average custom survival server. It is still required.
Please be respectful to all, not just admins or mods

Join Link:

http://theblockheads.net/join.php?ip=block.wingysam.xyz&port=15206&name=GRYPHON-LAND

Number of online players

Server Settings:

OWNER : SUNNYPERSON
RULES : CUSTOM
PVP : DISABLED
SEED : 1401928756 - CUSTOM
WORLD SIZE : 16x
DEATH : NO RIP
DEATH DROPS : ALL ITEMS
MAX BLOCKHEADS : 3
TRADE PORTALS : DISABLED
TELEPORTATION : REQUIRES DIAMOND PORTAL

7 Likes

I’ll make sure to put on my good mouth when visiting this server. :wink:

Other words or phrases for “bad mouth”. Cursing, swearing, harassment, taking the trash out, bad mouthing, bad attitude and many more…

Yes, I’m aware. Thank you though. :slightly_smiling_face:

I wasn’t speaking to you. Do you not remember my request?

This might be off-topic, but what do you mean exactly by “Mac Server”?

A world hosted on a Mac computer, running our free server app. It’s a free alternative to using the cloud hosting platform that costs money.

Ah! How is the service maintained?

By whoever owns the Mac the app is installed on. It’s an end-user service, rather than ours. Dave maintains the server app in the App Store, but each instance of it running is maintained by its owner.

I really want to host my own servers on a Mac one day. Future goals.

It was hard to tell who you were speaking to. I also remember your request, yes. My apologies!

Updated OP - Added Join Link.

I am online on this world if anyone wants to play with me. :slight_smile:

This looks awesome! Can’t wait to join!!! :grinning:

1 Like

Constructed a decent looking spawn. Mostly got the idea of 60% of the spawn from another world.

Yeah, didn’t have a camera. And sand was like 2,000 blocks away (not literally) and I was too lazy to go get it.

2 Likes