Happy 2022 Blockheads Community!

Happy New Year to fellow Kiwis and an early new year for everyone else, what are your favourite memories of blockheads this year? Feel free to share on this thread!

Honestly, for me it’s been mostly just a lot of fun moments in servers like Iridescia and running my own server was also a fun challenge.

8 Likes

YES YES LEFT 30 MINUTES IN JAPAN

1 Like

Let’s hope that the game lasts through 2022! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wait, wait, you’re a kiwi, Asriel!? I must’ve been confusing you with someone else the entire time…anyway, 40 more minutes for me!

I’ve had fun moments on Iridescia too, and a lot on singleplayer as I spent a lot of time sort of “coming back” to the BHs in 2021.

1 Like

No I’m not a kiwi

Building an Applebees in BH

1 Like

Happy New Tear! :slight_smile:

New tear? :cry:

1 Like

I have been waiting all year to send this to everyone. Happy 2022
images.jpeg-20

A tornado watch has been issued for your area!

That’s how we say happy new year now right? That’s how our weatherman said it 3 minutes before midnight :grimacing: pray for us

Au revoir 2021

3 Likes

California gang

2 Likes

Happy New Years, everyone! I’ve been here since that pivotal day in 2015, in search for a free game as good as Minecraft. I definitely found what I was looking for that day.

2022!!

I’ll never forget this forum and the inspiration this community has given me over the years. Here’s to another one, active or not! :smiley:

6 Likes

#3 user of the year

That’s fake isn’t it?

Yes, that isn’t a real badge.

Make sure to tell your little kids or siblings that it’s a new year!

1 Like