Here’s a short little survey about how much fun you still get from the Blockheads
Pick honestly, take your time, and do it twice. Most importantly, enjoy!
1: How many hours in a week do you play the Blockheads? If you play less than an hour a week pick 1. (For scale, people who consistently play Fortnite every day and considers themselves a Fortnite player usually play around 8-15 hours a week)
1.5: If you felt that the choice you picked was low, is it because you don’t like the game that much or is it because you don’t have time?
- It’s because I don’t enjoy the game that much…
- It’s because other games are more entertaining than the Blockheads
- It’s because I don’t have enough time since I play other games so much
- It’s because I don’t have enough time to play video games in my schedule
2: Do you spend more time on the forums or the game?
- The forums
- The game
- I spent about the same time on both
3: Do you enjoy the game as much as you used to?
- Yes, I love the game just as I used to
- No, I don’t like the game as much as I used to
- Yes, I dislike the game just as much as ever
- No, I dislike the game more than I used to
- Yes, I like the game more than I used to (pick this option if you previously disliked the Blockheads)
4: Do you play because of friends, or because you enjoy the content of the game?
- I play mainly because of my friends
- I play mainly because of the content
- I play for both reasons
5: Do you think the game used to be better in terms of content AND community?
- Strongly agree
- Strongly disagree
5.5: If you picked strongly agree or agree, which version of the game did you like best?
5.75: Which features existed that are now not as good or don’t exist anymore do you miss?
- Hacking, it made the game feel more free to do what you want
- Duping, it let more creative servers be made such as freebuild or pvp where everyone has the same advantage and only skill matters (1.0-1.5, because no custom rules)
- Duping, it made the game feel more uncontrollable and community driven (1.0-1.6)
- Bugs in the game that were sort of fun features (embedded lights, flying boats)
- Bugs in the game that were not fun features and ruined gameplay for others or were exploits
- The community (forums)
- The community (nonforums)
- TC server credit
- Using TC to make buildings (using doors or trapdoors to extend TC blocks)
6: Do you feel in any way that you have outgrown the game because of you as a person?
- No, I have changed as a person but I still like the game
- No, I think the game has changed and it isn’t me that has changed as a person
7: Bonus question: Do you think the forums used to be better (style)?
- Yes, I liked the UI
- Yes, I liked reputation
- No, I like the current UI
- No, I like the likes feature
7: Bonus question: Do you think that the community on the forums used to be generally more positive, more mature, and less toxic, etc?
- No, the current community is more positive, more mature, and less toxic, etc
Thanks for answering!