Have you ever recall this music in the Blockheads?

Hello, I was a blockhead player since 2016. In the game, have you recall this music “sunrise”? During my 5 years of playing this game, I only recall this music once, how do you hear this music inside of the game?

Here’s the link if you don’t know what I’m talking about:

2 Likes

Yes I have heard this before in game. It has been a while since I have heard it though. I mostly play with sound off.

1 Like

It used to be in the game many years ago. A very rare song, that’s for sure!

1 Like

Do they even play this song anymore? Haven’t heard it recently, didn’t pay much attention to it before this post.

I don’t think so.

Gosh, I do remember this way back in a very early version but I don’t recall any change log indicating that a music track was removed.

Wait, they removed this? I remember hearing this so often I got annoyed of it (don’t get me wrong, though, I love the soundtrack; I just played for way too long back then). Nowadays I usually play without sound or music, and now it’s gone?
I regret my decisions. :cry:

After listening to it longer, though, I’m not sure if it was in this game, another…or both at the same time… :thinking:

3 Likes

Listening to this makes me feel so nostalgic. I didn’t realize it was removed until you mentioned it! :see_no_evil:

Me either, I’m unsure whether or not this was in the game or not. I believe I heard it once, but it’s been 5 years. Due to that, my memory of listening this song may not be precise. Perhaps listening to music on YouTube? Not sure, I cannot tell precisely when I recalled that music played in game. Me either, I’m unsure whether or not this was in the game or not. I believe I heard it once, but it’s been 5 years. Due to that, my memory of listening this song may not be precise. Perhaps listening to music on YouTube? Not sure, I cannot tell precisely when I recalled that music played in game.

Yeah, it’s quite nostalgic, having memories of me playing the Blockheads since I was 8-9 years old. I’m surprised nobody mentioned this music played in game (or what I thought)

ooh nostalgia… i remember this song so well, don’t tell me it’s gone…! x_x

1 Like

lot of audio, like image files, are probably lodged in the games files but have no current use or way of obtaining in game, this may be one of them but i’m not sure if it was in the game at all, i can’t remember

1 Like