HD Textures will be FREE in 1.7

Why are people asking for their money back on HD textures?

If you buy a game in a shop at full price and the next week the shop decides to have a sale and sell the game at half price; are you entitled to a refund of half your money?
No, no you are not. That’s life.

If you buy a game in a shop at full price and the next week the shop decides to offer that game as a free gift when you go into the shop to look around; are you entitled to your money back?
No, no you are not. That’s life.

If you’ve already bought HD textures, then as Dave said, you have made a contribution towards the development on the Blockheads. How does that feel? YOU contributed to making the Blockheads :open_mouth:

If you haven’t bought it yet but were thinking about it; say thank you to Dave, by telling us that this is going to happen soon he has saved you a little money. He could have kept quiet and allowed more people to purchase HD textures so he gets more money.

I was joking

MummyK you are absolutely right, I currently don’t have a way of buying things online but I do make sure to watch ads as often as possible. I’m not a big part of Dave getting paid but I do try my best. Dave is worth whatever can be done

It wasn’t a direct response to you Boltlord, loads of people have said they want a refund. Some, like you, will have been joking, but others are genuinely asking for their money back.

I just noticed this on my other device that does NOT have HD textures. The advertisement popup has a option to “Restore” HD on your other device.

My favorite word in the entire world…

Free :heart_eyes:

Not exactly free :joy: You’ve already paid for it. You are allowed to download it on any devices that have the same account as the one you originally purchased the HD textures.

:joy_cat: OFC, I knew that, was just referring to the new update. Sorry for the confusion :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, all devices authenticated on the account that the texture pack was purchased with can restore them. The same thing goes for Doubletime.

I just want to say a bit thank you to everyone who has made any kind of in-app purchase in the game. Your support is important to us, and has helped.

I bought HD since I started to play years ago and see that now it’s totally free does not bother me at all, blockhead is a game in which we do not invest a lot of money because the game only has two things available to buy very cheap (besides time crystal) The time crystals are very easy to get watching videos … 20 tc per videos is enough.

I never had HD textures before. I want to experience it! I’m excited for this new update! So many great things…

Those clouds look GREAT and realistic BTW.

This is what im talking about!

Please make a suggestion for that instead of posting it here. :slight_smile:

I did

I mean a different thread. In the #suggestions category. :slight_smile:

@Windkiller did already, @WumboJumbo. You even posted in the topic.

Oopsies! I forgot!

Then there’s no need to post them again in here, where they’re off-topic. I’ve deleted the off-topic posts.

Are you saying that I don’t have enough money to buy it? I have enough to buy it for about 50 people.

Yay! Tysm Dave, my parents wouldn’t let me get it, and it’s soon to become free, so I can use it too! :lol: