Hotel Designing

So I made a hotel and it doesn’t look that great. I can’t put anything outdoors because it’s not protected there. Does anyone have any ideas how to make it look better? It looks really dry and I would like help. Thank you!

5 Likes

If you put some compost blocks in strategic places (and then maybe paint them to match the other walls) you can plant interior plants for decor. I like to play around with odd configurations of stairs, elevators, and room placement so that buildings don’t look like a 20 story rectangle (nobody usually moves into those). You could also add water features like a fountain or a waterfall. I know water doesn’t flow in Blockheads but you can make attractive fountain like structures and fake the water with painted gravel or ice. Even if it’s just the backwall it adds an attractive feature.

And then please show us a picture of how it looks. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Maybe use more blocks, not just marble?

6 Likes

Could use some paint.

6 Likes

Indoor tip:

1. use a pickaxe to get rid of the marble background

2. You’ll have an outline of marble and nothing inside

3. Place any other block (i suggest glass blocks for
    background in this case)

4. Delete the glass blocks and you’ll have a better background view

Edit: You can also try diamond colored backgrounds for different rooms, looks cool. Combos of mixing different blocks are endless :rainbow:

7 Likes

Get rid of some of the lanterns. It makes the place look too bright.

5 Likes

Dreams or inclusion makes some pretty beautiful Michelin stars hotel, he likes to use diamond block and marble, which is a lovely combination :heart_eyes:

I like to stuff window designs with gems lol. btw your hotel looks pretty lit the way it is

1 Like

I made a hotel once myself, and that looks quite good.

I say just keep it like it is, but maybe add bigger rooms for more coins (or whatever the price to enter a hotel room is)

1 Like

Thanks. Also all rooms are free

1 Like

Can’t go wrong with limestone. It is the superior material choice.
:slight_smile:
:point_right::point_right:

3 Likes

I use plants to decorate.

4 Likes

I decided to continue what i left there and i made this in 15 minutes :smiley:

imagen

Painted glass background with matching gem color x room

2 Likes

15 minutes! wow that’s neat, love the colors!

2 Likes