How did you come up with your username?

How did you come up with your username?

Mine comes from shooter games, where anyone with bad aim is considered a potato, sometimes you’ll find a potato that has such bad aim they actually hit you, so mines kinda making fun of them ;-;

4 Likes

I was a Homestuck fan.

Well there’s a thread for this from TheFoil but since it was before and I forgot mine I’ll gonna say it here.

My name was DarkHorse come from singer named Katy Perry she released the song 2013 I like her song so I named myself an exact name to her music. Then about my picture it was from original by Chase_Ravenclaw then I liked the pic he made for me :smiley: so I set his picture to my Profile picture!
Before I forgot I think really about this name while I’m on vacation I inspired from the Horse I ride because my favorite color is black so I asked the owner if what the Horse color too he said it’s Dark So that horse color it’s one of my favorite animal in the world! :wink:

7 Likes

One day I was thinking of a username and doing my math homework. I happened to bump into a problem about diameter and circumference. Then, I changed the “d” in diameter to “z”. Thus creating “Ziameter”

16 Likes

I always thought your username was really catchy xD

4 Likes

There’s Doge. There’s also me, Cate.

11 Likes

10 Ziacentimeter = 1 Ziameter

6 Likes

Mine is pretty obvious, since a lot of people know Supergirl. Especially now when DC comics has become a lot more commercial. But I picked Supergirl, based on a lot of the comic story lines I read about her. She never got the same accolades that Superman got, and yet if you read a lot of the comic storyline about her, she had to figure a lot out on her own. She also had memory of her home and she had to rebuild her identity while mourning the loss of her family and everything she knew.
So the reason I picked her when I did was because she was a bit of an outsider looking in but she deeply cared and tried to look out for those that she saw.

7 Likes

Because I like explosive and destruction in games… on single player or factions. It’s hard to do it on blockheads cause no explosives so I don’t do it…

1 Like

Not going to lie I don’t remember. I just got bored of “TheRandomOne” and with my oversized ego at the time I created TheBestOneEver. I changed it to TheBest1Ever when I joined the forums, as I was tired of everybody calling me TheBeStoneEver. (That doesn’t even make any sense??)

5 Likes

Shouldn’t have had said that, I’m only going to refer to you as TheBeStoneEver now xD

5 Likes

I’m not too sure about mine. The -isweird part is I guess what people used to call me.

This is where I got my username.

8 Likes

I used to play on a server where the owner was a friend of mine, we all just called her cow, but I called her Bos Primigenius Taurus for fun, so she called me Obito Wan Kanobi, I told her a lot of times Obito and Obi Wan Kenobi are different persons, but she never understood. And well… I came up with using this username on the forums

3 Likes

I have no idea why I use OldYellow :neutral_face:

Guess mine. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

My older brother thought of this name.
:stuck_out_tongue:

I just thought of random words and put them together

1 Like

A few years ago I watched Remembering the Titans which I really liked. I got into Greek mythology afterwards and I hated the gods for being so vain. Also, I liked the name Kronos. Things led to things and it’s rare that you’ll ever find a website without a user named Titan so I took up the opportunity.

As for my profile picture I started out with this one. My other long lasting one was a phoenix but I didn’t want to be stuck with that one as my image so I swapped back to the red fist.

3 Likes

My little brother’s name is Raymond. My girlfriends phone numbers second section is 525. The amount of energy that my oven uses in a year is 525, I just added an extra 5.