How did you find out about blockheads?

For me, @Chi_chi actually told me about it (i know her in real life) as well as the forums. Just interested about how other ppl found out about blockheads

5 Likes

Scrolling through the AppStore also welcome to the App Store (This was back in 2013 when I had my iPhone 4 then I stopped playing for awhile and in 2017 I started to play again )

3 Likes

I found Blockheads through my little sister. She would play it and I thought it was cool because it was a creative game like Minecraft :grin:. She doesn’t play anymore though :unamused:.

3 Likes

My son introduced me to blockheads 5 years ago. We used to play together on single player worlds. I enjoy creating PixelArt and building. I stick around because there are lots of nice people who play blockheads and I enjoy hanging out.

6 Likes

I founded it out through appstore

2 Likes

When it first came out, it was advertised in the AppStore. I was a fan of Minecraft and thought I’d check it out. Very happy that I did. :thumbsup:

6 Likes

Over 6 years ago a friend breifly showed me her blockhead world to pass the time while we where in a waiting room for a dance recital. A few months later when i was bored i downloaded it. I almost forgot this memory but seeing this post made it hit me like a rock ^.^, thanks for reminding me of it.

2 Likes

Recommendation from a person, so not very interesting.

@Thuthu Considering your builds in TBH, I’m somewhat terrified of what incomprehensible beauty you might unleash when or if your builds become fully 3-dimensional.

Also, there’s a typo in the title. Might want to fix that.

5 Likes

Either it was a fb ad or I really didn’t want to play minecraft

3 Likes

I think I found it on the App Store when it first released.

I found it shortly after it was released in 2013.

I found it before I found Minecraft and liked it better.

1 Like

I got bored of playing Eden and I was looking for another building game :building_construction: I‘ve downloaded Minecraft and the Blockheads at the same time but I never started to play Minecraft because I immediately got addicted to the Blockheads :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well there used to be a free version of mc on phones idk what happened to it but I was looking for it and found bh

4 Likes

My twin grandsons told me about it. Said we could play together even if we weren’t at the same place or playing at the same time. They ‘outgrew’ it. I didn’t. So, I live here now. :rofl:

6 Likes

I was working for another NZ game developer at the time. A really big one. Every time a NZ-developed game came out the whole company was emailed about it, in order to support smaller NZ developers. I think we got the mail about The Blockheads in March 2013, and I grabbed it then.

6 Likes

found out in 2014 while looking for a multiplayer game to play with my cousin

I found blockheads while surfing the AppStore. That was 2 days after 1.0 came out in 2013.

1 Like

I did that too. Same date.

1 Like

i think I was searching up Minecraft in the App Store around maybe 5 years ago and I stumbled upon blockheads and I decided to give it a try, and here I am now.

1 Like

in very early 2013, I found the blockheads on the app store and it was featured. It looked interesting to me so I played it and I enjoy it a lot!

1 Like