How do I still qualify as a "regular" forums member rank

Here is the big question. How do I still qualify as a regular when I don’t even post a lot and don’t even make threads a lot. Seems kind of odd I would still have it at this stage. Unless it was buffed to so you don’t lose it after two weeks. Let me know if anything has changed.

Well, take a look at your activity in the past 100 days (or so)

https://forums.theblockheads.net/u?name=lord-hyness&period=quarterly

The regular requirements are:

• Must have visited at least 50% of days - Check. You’ve visited 89 days in the past quarter.
  • Must have replied to at least 10 different topics - Check. You’ve created 7 topics, and replied to several mode.
  • Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25% (capped at 500) - Check. The forum isn’t that active. There have only been 313 topics created in the past quarter, So you only have to have read 78/9 of them… not that difficult. That’s less than one topic per day you visited.
  • Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (capped at 20k) - Again, this isn’t too difficult, on average requires reading like 10 posts per day.
  • Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.* - Check? You’ve received 80 likes, the quarter only reports 20 given, but you might have given more in the 10 or so days outside of my data’s range, or the cap has been lowered by Milla, or you are still in the grace period for keeping regular.
  • Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator) - I can’t see this, but doesn’t surprise me.
  • Must not have been suspended or silenced - Check.

Getting regular here isn’t difficult if you check the forum every other day and just read one thread whenever checking it.

4 Likes

You still qualify because you meet the requirements. Nobody is going to take your status away from you.

Well if you no longer meet the requirements the system will take it away from you.