How does electricity work?

A picture would help. From what I know, that sounds about right, but there might be something wrong that we can’t see. Also, the wire connects to the refinery from the bottom, left, and right. It won’t give energy to the refinery if it’s connecting to the top.

Also, did you fuel your generator? (Although I think the come fully fueled when made)

Ok i hooked up everything with copper wires, but, how does the electricity flows on the wires and on flyweels

IMG

The electricity only goes on that first flyweel and then it goes on the other ones idk how…

Flywheels,solar pannels and stem gen do have a ajacent system
So if u put em next to each other they can make and store power

You don’t need to do that it can be like this
F=Flywheel w=wire b=bench _=air
Bbbbbb____________________fffffffffffffffffffff
Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

You’re just a little bit late responding to this thread @loganisgreat :stuck_out_tongue:

Remember to check when the last post was and think very carefully about whether what you are saying is adding to the discussion. :upside_down_face:

I thought it was a new thread

It is stickied and we’ve done it a lot here see

My apologies Logan, I didn’t notice that it was stickied.

It is ok mummy

Thanks a lot! I solved the problem of making energy and also storing them, but i couldn’t imagine what is the electrycity is good for. I tough ist good to spin the wheel on the flywheel and i didnt know what else it does. So thx

they are used for powering benches from workbench lvl 4 from the steam generator to the refinery , they can be used to make the jetpack’s components ,food items and items you have already.

Welcome to the forum Blu3sprite

It’s very kind of you to try to help other forum users, but that question was asked in 2014! I think it has probably already been dealt with.

We have a rule in the forum that says you may not bump or dredge old topics. Please always be aware of where you are posting and think about how relevant your reply may be.

You will find this, and other rules here

Aren’t pinned threads allowed to be bumped?

They are, but common sense must still be applied. Answering a question that was asked in 2014 isn’t sensible and doesn’t add anything to the discussion.

So I came up with something that might help new comers with building electric benches… that’s assuming they have made all the other normal benches.

So I think it’s better to get the steam generator first. Obvious right?

Then electric metal work and electric kiln. Get the materials faster.

Then electric press and sluice, make use of all that stone you don’t want.

Next should be the electric stove.

You can choose when you want add flywheels and solar panels.

The egg extractor should be one of the last items.

Don’t forget all these things can be connected by copperwire.

Hey, this is just bumping again. I know you wanted to help but this thread many years ago so probably who created this thread as a question already get the responded answered year’s ago too. I appreciated if you want more to help people but on many years go I don’t think the people still playing or can see this anymore.

I don’t think that was a bad bump, it was a guide on what the person thought a good order of making the electric benches is.

I know it’s not a really bad bump but when you go up and back read a lot of players already reply how it works or tips and guide for how electrical benches work and a good look.

No one stated exactly what that person said though.