How many times have you been banned? (from a server)

It happens to us all. Maybe we said hello on a server and randomly got banned. Maybe we spammed the chat, or were rude to the admins. Maybe a hacker banned you. whatever the reason, we have all experienced it

I may have lost count, but I think it’s 0.

12 Likes

The most I have been banned from one server was 10+ times. But I still kept going onto the server when I was unbanned.

That server was Atlantic Fortress by Spidermanc4 (blockserver world)

Forums servers: 2

Other servers: idk all that I was banned from was mostly because they banned me when I had just joined

I was banned once because an admin promoted me out of the blue without permission after I had been playing on the server for less that 30 mins :joy:. The owner banned me when he came on a few mins later.

4 Likes

I was banned for helping an owner who asked me to help them on there own server before…

3 Likes

It’s impressive nobody has asked why he tried to get banned from all anime servers yet. I won’t be the first.

A fair answer to this question I can’t remember an exact number. It could be three times or a dozen it’s not easy to remember due to this game’s age. Especially since the cloud platform and blockserver platform have or had been a feature for a while. Don’t forget Mac servers though.

2 Likes

Why though?

1 Like

Idk Im still banned .-. Some admin got some against me even though I just met em and spoke like a few words to em being “Hey” and “Can I borrow a tp” “Thanks” played for like two days and poof banned

1 Like

I’m not banned from any forums server bc forums users are good others alot bc they just banned after i join🙄

2 Likes

Got banned multiple times, in multiple servers (not counting Forum servers) (a part that I remember was when 2 immature owners instakill me and ban me, FOR LITERALLY nothing) for nothing, thanks to how most of the purified (when I mean by “purified”, non-forum people that treat others with kindness) players leave and then corrupted (people who ship strangers, rulebreakers, hackers [like how did hackers destroy PUBG in 2019], abusive staff etc) players corrupt the community.

1 Like

I remember getting banned on a world I had randomly joined by its owner for pausing while being hit by another player. The owner thought I was hacking because my BH wasn’t receiving any damage. It wasn’t even a PvP world (though PvP was enabled). Those usually have a “no pausing” rule.

1 Like

I never wanted to get banned, it happened some times, some were fair, others not really. I have seen that many player do not try to know or follow the rules… possible many are too young to understand the rules.

1 Like

I’ve been banned a couple times a long time ago for reasons unknown while I was reading the welcome message. It’s kinda different to get banned while your reading the rules.

2 Likes

I just got banned for spawning in like the hell??

2 Likes

This is why forums servers are usually more likely to have better staff than non-forum servers.

I have been banned from too many servers for simply hopping in and admiring the buildings. However, I can not recall a time I was ever banned from a forums server.

4 Likes

The thing is owners since cloud servers and before have given admin to abusers. I’m sure many reasons the owner’s of these posts on this thread have been banned from servers are a “no-reason given” type thing. Clearly happens all the time. It’s like getting arrested for breathing. Your Blockhead spawns in…

@H3C4v2’s Blockhead breathes. H3C4v2 gets banned.

:rofl:

2 Likes

The thing is owners are sharing blacklists. So a crime on one server might get you banned on arrival on another server.

1 Like

I wasn’t thinking of that. That seems like a bit of a stretch though. People are remembering a large list of users just to ban them on their own server and spread that through other servers? I believe and understand what you mean, but it seems difficult to remember every user or even check a list every time someone joins your server.

1 Like

Seems like its possible but heres the thing I was using a new account I made first time ever using it decided to go on and boom. :rofl:

1 Like