How much players are there left in blockheads?

I came back to blockheads to check on it. My reason? nostalgia. I met my friends on blockheads and most of them are still on contact me with me right now, it sure is sad to lose some of them…

2 Likes

OH Zauks remember me??!
Where have you been these many days!
That means i am still left are you too?

1 Like

yep yep, sent you a dm. i left the game because i didn’t had much time to play on it. months passed by and i completely forgotten about the game. Came back cause one of the songs got recommended to me on youtube, blockheads instantly snapped in my head.

Oh i get it now why Dave used Bg music for Blockheads…

1 Like

Yeah, those songs get me in the feels,
i’ll head off now for tonight, i’ll get on tmr.

From the Sapiens Discord, a few months ago. I expect it hasn’t changed too much since then…

majicDave - 08/05/2019
The game is far from dead, and it’s not dying quickly either. There are about 200 players playing multiplayer games right this minute.

4 Likes

I’m glad MajicDave went with Kevin MacLeod for background music! :smile:

2 Likes

I’m here lol. Less than I used to be however

1 Like

I’m one of the people who left The BlockHeads, just because my phone (used to be my mum’s) is dead and cannot be fixed.

1 Like

oh, that’s unfortunate

I still play around once a week…my iPad (and my schedule too) can’t take anymore lol, the battery life of it is horrible.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: HELP People destroying my world

I used to play but the white screen + invisible inventory bar is why I don’t play anymore.

1 Like

aw that sucks

Honestly, I haven’t played ever since i was last online on the forums. I’m more active on Discord/Insta now. I can give those if you DM me, maybe. It was fun, though if there are any updates, I may come back.

3 Likes

welcome back lianna! :smiley:
it might take a while before the next update though.

1 Like

There have been a few bug fix updates, but no features :frowning:

Last Post Wins is still going strong :stuck_out_tongue: