• once a week
  • once every 2 weeks
  • once a month
  • once every 2 months
  • once every year
  • never

0 voters

1 Like

Is there an intermediate option? I think I fall under the “Everyday for a bit…sometimes a while” category :stuck_out_tongue:

I was not supposed to play The Blockheads at all until my A levels were finished later this year, because I didn’t want to distract myself since my hiatus late last year. That changed when @jemnidad made Looking Glass, which threw any plans of hiatus out of the window when I came to know about it. Now, I play every day, even if for a little bit. Its kinda a nice stress relief. I should reduce my play time even more though. I just finished my first paper, and a huge wave is coming in a couple of weeks…

7 Likes

I would have to say at least once or twice a week. Just depends on how I feel and if I want to play the game.

it mainly depends on the school season, and other factors. On vacation, it’s much more often to play blockheads.

1 Like

omg jiayous for As !!!

1 Like

I used to play BH daily, now after the Huawei smartphone was dead I stopped playing it, just until I finish exams and buy a new phone.

I’ve stopped playing for a while since the update but after playing again, I’ve found some cool ppl and now I frequent their servers everyday lol.

I play it often.