How to buy time crystals on Android?

I heard the game was removed from the Play Store, but the APK was avaliable. I wanted to buy some time crystals, but then every time I attempt to make a purchase this pops up.

I’m going to guess this is related to the game being removed from the Play Store. So then, what other options do I have to make an in-game purchase?

In-app purchases require a sales platform to work. You can’t make them on Android any longer. TCs may be collected by mining TC blocks though.

Unfortunately, there are no other options.

There are 2 other ways to earn TC besides purchasing them or viewing ads:

1. Do the 50 TC job at the Trade Portal as often as it comes up.
    The 50TC Job at the Trade Portal

2. Create a size 4x Expert World for harvesting Time Crystals.
    Expert World Untapped Potential
    This thread outlines how an Expert World, once properly set up, may be used to get 33% more Time Crystals than Vanilla. It also references an old thread by an old friend named @Ronnie who collected 10,000 Time Crystals from a 1X vanilla world.

Edit: You don’t have to create a 4x size world - I just recommend that because of the large time investment required to get up to a Diamond Pickaxe to maximize your profits.

1 Like

is there any platform where there aren’t any ads to watch? and hopefully tracks account creation date. I wanna be able to prove to ppl I didn’t get my tc that way

Hey Des,
I think the Android users can’t watch ads anymore. But curious though - why would you want to prove to people you didn’t get your TC thru ads? It’s perfectly legit and the revenue generated pays for the upkeep of the cloud servers running the game.

On the other hand, I can see value in being a purist and only gaining TC from TC blocks. There’s a thread discussing “Worlds from Scratch” which is an attempt to do this very thing.

As best as I can determine - this was the original thread for the idea of Worlds from Scratch:
Alternate Gameplay - Tips & Guides - The Blockheads

android support went down a lot, it’s not 100% gone but it’s mostly gone, you’ll either have to mine time crystal blocks like suggested or get lucky via meditation, or get an apple device, and it’s possible to use some sort of vmware to run ios on an android device but i’m not sure it’d be worth the time

Doesn’t this still rely on ads to get to diamond?
Edit- I mean unless one just mines most of the TCS from one, made a new one then got diamond

To get a Diamond pickaxe or Diamond portal?

In theory, you don’t need ads to get either one. Yeah, they cost TC or course, but it can all be done with zero ads. Takes a bit longer though of course.

Also, you only need a level 1 Trade Portal for all jobs.

You have to grind hella hard to get those without ads :laughing:.

Once you have one vanilla world with a diamond pickaxe, it goes faster.
The ability to get 18TC per block really helps.

It especially helps if you mine for time crystals in a 16x world. In my experience, they’re closer to each other in larger worlds.

Even if I made a new survival world, I would need to travel to a good quarter of the world to have enough

You’d need to go pretty far to upgrade to diamond as they would need to; I already have a 1x world with everything I need to get a third blockhead, full portal, diamond pick and trade portal, just 4 TC. You suggest making a 4x expert world, mining the TC blocks and upgrading to diamond pick, and mining the rest of them?

Mine some TC in your vanilla 1x world for awhile and build up a good stockpile of TC, at least 500 or so. Then start on a 4X Expert world.
It will take ages to build up to a diamond pickaxe, but there are twice as many TC blocks in Expert mode. Although you only get 12TC per block with a diamond pickaxe, you can find twice as many blocks, so that’s a 33% increase.

1 Like

I would use the 500 to upgrade the portal on the expert world, correct? Then go from there and try to get diamond, collecting more TC?

1 Like

That’s correct, but you’ll need a lot of patience to reach diamond portal level on Expert. Once you do, however, you’ll have an entire 4x world to harvest time crystals in.
And it takes many months to fully explore a 4x. You’ll not likely need another one.

1 Like