Because of the welcome message bug, it’s no longer possible to directly access your support ID through the game on newer versions of Android. Hence, we must indirectly acquire it.
This tutorial requires you to have root access on your phone.
- Download a file explorer and a text editor.
- Open the file explorer, and navigate to your root storage:
- Grant root access to the file explorer.
- Navigate to
- There should be a file named
- Open the file, scroll down to the line below the line where it says
- The value in between
</string>is your support ID.
Alternatively you can do this using a terminal app and the
cat command line utility once you have granted root access to the terminal app.