Hybrid Tulips ! MUST SEE!

So… Hey there everyone! I created this thread so WE hybrid tulips enthusiasts can unite. This is because the method/s of breeding tulips is now dying. i barely see people having hybrid tulips which is sad coz these hybrid tulips are one of the rarest possession you can have in this game and they look beautiful too​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:. Another reason why people are afraid to show their tulips is because some hackers can easily take them away (just like what happened to my 2 old farms) so these people just lock up their servers and closing the idea of hybrid tulips to themselve. So im suggesting maybe we can have a discord server where we can unite tulip breeders. So if you don’t know what hybrid tulips are, i’ve brought some pictures of my tulip farm for you to see. Im also giving out some hybrid tulips so we can spread them through players. I hope the idea of hybrid tulips breeding still lives.

EDIT: if you’re a tulip breeder, please share your ideas about this. You can also share you own tulip farm ideas here :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

You should put all of those images in the original post. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry, This is my first thread so it didn’t let me post multiple pictures, so instead i made it into this.

1 Like

All looks awesome!

4 Likes

Nice, gives off asyc vibes

5 Likes

I’ve never had the patience to do tulip breeding. I admire yours! They all look really pretty. Good job keep it up

3 Likes

Is tulip breeding the “endgame” for Blockheads?

The final challenge? xD

4 Likes

For some dedicated tulip enthusiasts it is the never-ending endgame :sweat_smile: :tulip:

@xXx_KILLUA_xXx that’s a phenomenal tulip collection you have there.

6 Likes