Hyrulia - Expert Mode Mac-Server

This Server is an Expert mode server, so will require a lot of time and work. Mainly used to hang out on.
Number of online players

Basic rules:
1. Do not be Disrespectful (Bullying, Harassing, ETC), or use Bad/Foul Language.
2. Treat each other as you would like to be treated.
3. Do not be inappropriate! This includes images, signs, ETC.
4. Please lock your valuables in safes or in your inventory, as chests are free game.
5. Be grateful for your things, Do not ask for items or positions of staff (excluding ownership signs). Also remember to be patient
6. If you want an ownership sign. Just ask, just make sure to provide the necessary ingredients for one!
7. Do not discuss about groups such as Black Lives Matter, LGBTQ+, ETC.
8. Whenever digging holes, patch the top layer of the dirt so there aren't holes roaming around making it harder to walk on the ground. (This only applies to spawn territories.)

Failure to follow the rules will result in being removed from the server.

JOIN LINK:
http://theblockheads.net/join.php?ip=block.wingysam.xyz&port=15261&name=HYRULIA

3 Likes

Decided to lift the whitelist

1 Like

You’re working at Majic Jungle Software now? :rofl:

4 Likes

Isn’t “Sapiens”™️ trademarked by Dave?

Is that allowed? I’m beyond curious

There are so many things called ‘Sapiens’ that I think that’s unlikely.

Speaking of ‘Sapiens’, I’m a fan of that logo, @Lord-Hyness

4 Likes

I am going to be renaming this server, so instead of it being named Sapiens 2. Starting tomorrow, it will be under the new name of ‘Hyrulia’. This is the logo that will also go with it

1 Like

Just a tiny update: you can now see how many are online in the OP of this thread.

Thanks to @Wingysam :smiley:

1 Like

New Rule:
Whenever digging holes, patch the top layer of the dirt so there aren’t holes roaming around making it harder to walk on the ground. (This only applies to spawn territories.)

6 Likes

Altered a rule slightly.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

I have made a discord channel for this server where from this point on i will announce news about the server.

3 Likes