I cant get any access to my server anymore

Ever since I’ve switched devices i cant enter my world and all my stuff in my portal chest is gone… at the least i want to have admin in my server! I also thunk owner portal is broken, help:(

3 Likes

Welp there are ways to transfer your data using sites I don’t have any but I’m sure another member will help you out. Welcome to the community by the way, hope you’re here to stay :cookie:

1 Like

A few questions:

• Are you using the same Apple ID?
  • Have you attempted making a new world and entering the owner portal through the app?
  • What device are you using?
  • What is your IGN and your servers name?

As for your portal chest — those items are gone. Stored only on that device.

I am truly sorry that you are going through this, I hope that we can help!

Note: You will need to go into your BH app > Into a world > Settings > Help/Credits and find your support ID. Do not share this with anyone, and certainly do not post it here. But it will be needed for recovering your data, so good to know where it is.

1 Like

fortunately I got in contact with an old admin and they admined my new acc in my server! and I just checked my portal chest and everything was there. usually it disappears that’s what I expected. but I am so glad :relieved:

3 Likes

Oh wow what a miracle! I am amazed that your portal chest items managed to transfer devices, but not your IGN or owner access! That’s crazy!

None the less, I am so happy that this was resolved for you.

Cheers! :slight_smile:

1 Like

As far as I am concerned, your portal chest data isn’t tied to your iCloud account. You would probably have to transfer it locally using an alternative method. :thinking: