I found a way to play latest Blockheads on Android 10

I hope this is the right category. I’am from Germany, but I hope my English is good enough for this.

I only tested this with an s10. I don’t know how much Performance you need for this, but it works very well with S10.

You need to have installed Blockheads. Now you have to download an app from the Play Store called “Virtual Android” from Parallel Space Technology Inc.

Now start Virtual Android. The app will do all for you. After about 2 minutes it started an Virtual Android. It’s running Android 7.1.1

Now you have to click on the import Icon and search for “The Blockheads”. Click on it and wait until it finished the import.

Now you can play.

I hope it works for you too. I can finally play my childhood game. I would be happy if you share your experiences here.

7 Likes

Is that a reputable app?

I think so. I have no problems with it. The app has a rating of 3.3/5, but this seems to be because some people don’t know how to use the app.

Just look at the app in the play store and read the reviews.
There are also a few Videos about this app on YouTube

I would like to know what you think about the app

3 Likes

Is it a virtual machine app, or does it create a dual boot set-up?

I would say Virtual Machine. Idk the exactly differeces of them.

You start the Virtual Android app and you can play Blockheads in this on Android 7.1.1 Idk how it works exactly. You can go back to your normal Android like with a normal App. You go back from the App to your normal Android and it runs in the background like a normal app, if you didn’t close it. You can switch very fast between this.

It’s working like an normal app. Just try it for yourself.

Yeah, it sounds like a VM. Thanks :slight_smile:

I have no desire to try it. Just curious.

1 Like

Then you know it now

If anyone of you want to play Blockheads on Android 10 and you get a white screen, it crashes or something else, then give my idea a try.

I would like to know if it works for others too.

1 Like

I’m gonna send this to my friend since we ran a server together until my old phone broke and my new one can’t run blockheads anymore, and then his did the same thing so the server generally has no moderation team and I haven’t actually seen it for a few months.

4 Likes