Idea that dave shouldve done about free tc

he could’ve just made milla or another worker go and search free tc and lock all the servers and write on them "prated free tc is bad because — "
and now that Dave didn’t do that. everyone thinks free tc is normal. and next update they will cry. that could’ve saved Dave a lot of money and effort for 1.7.

This is my opinion. I could be wrong.

Thoughts?

2 Likes

That isn’t a permanent fix. They could always make a new server. The update is a permanent fix. Dave already tried to patch hacked TC. People found a new loophole. They refused to be fine with watching advertisements or mining TC to fund their servers.

5 Likes

but he could’ve put a reason why he did it because people will just think he cloudbans people for doing free tc and not what free tc does

1 Like

He doesn’t cloudban people for using hacked TC though. Where’d you hear that from?

5 Likes

No one is banned for doing free tc
And they should known what their pirating it they deserve the new credit fix

welp @Cate

2 Likes

he used to he stopped

1 Like

Could you provide me a link or quote, please? I remember that milla used to shut down free TC servers, but I don’t remember cloudbans being involved!

3 Likes

Haha, okay! I’ll be stepping out of this conversation now. Have a nice day!

Here we go.
Damn. 2015. That’s a while back. Hacked TC has really plagued the BH for a while.

3 Likes

Foil, that’s a bit impolite. I think you should think before you post these kind of things.

5 Likes

Sounds like a good idea! Milla could come in as much as possible and remove free tc servers. Of course she wouldn’t remove porky’s.

1 Like

That’s what they used to do, but they stopped so they can look for a permanet solution. 1.7 should fix the problem.

2 Likes

Oh yeah! Maybe after 1.7 comes out milla can do a few waves of removing tc pirating servers, then the players won’t have tc, and probably won’t be able to make servers, and it’s all fixed!

Yes, if they find a way to pirate them after they can’t be stored anymore.

You might wanna edit that…

No, this wouldn’t work. Reasons:

1. People would just make another server, and keep doing TCs.
  2. If people would stop making servers, they would keep “prating” tcs in single player.
  3. Milla is busy enough the way it is. Taking down all the tc servers… would require a whole new person. For a new person, Dave would have to find a person that wants to, that can be trusted with the whole cloud, and (Dave would probably want them to) live close to him. Finding a person like that wouldn’t be easy. AND it would cost Dave a lot of money to hire a new person.

They would cry if their server got locked, so the outcome would be close to the same for them.

RUDE RUDE RUDE
If you remember the post, then quote it to refresh people’s memory, instead of just saying that they have bad memory.

3 Likes

that is not impolite. It is impolite depending on how you read it. If you read everything like a robot there will be no emotions and everything will be less impolite.

1 Like

I am not a robot, and neither are you. It was impolite. Just own up to the mistake and try to be more mature in the future.

1 Like

okay :raised_hands::sweat_smile: let’s all calm down I will delete my post

I mean, was that fight really worth it? A bit impolite things won’t make a huge difference on the world.

1 Like

Do we want a toxic, rude community? No. It was no fight, it was a very small issue that was resolved. It doesn’t need to be revisited.

2 Likes